Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rosters - Eligibility Question for the Commishes

Go down 
+2
Knuckleball
bryanmurphy9
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Rosters - Eligibility Question for the Commishes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosters - Eligibility Question for the Commishes   Rosters - Eligibility Question for the Commishes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:44 am

The King Maker wrote:
I think his roster is set now. Duffy is retired, so he doesn't really need to be in the minors IMO, and the rest of the crew are all players that have MLB service time.

ok, call me a pain in the ASS or whatever.. but if he can put players who are in the minors onto his MLB roster.. then shouldn't we be allowed to do the same with major leaguers and put them on our Milb rosters?.. as Achtung said "you're willing to expand the rosters for one, but not the other" .. i think its ridiculous

Last edited by jake on Thu May 20, 2010 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aaronfoster13

aaronfoster13

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Rosters - Eligibility Question for the Commishes   Rosters - Eligibility Question for the Commishes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:14 am

I'll call you one! HEHE, messing with you jake..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rosters - Eligibility Question for the Commishes   Rosters - Eligibility Question for the Commishes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:49 am

i know but am i right or what ??? im about ready to send some mlb guys to my Milb, if TBC can do the opposite with his guys..seems fair to me
Back to top Go down
bryanmurphy9

bryanmurphy9

Number of posts : 2458
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Rosters - Eligibility Question for the Commishes   Rosters - Eligibility Question for the Commishes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:09 pm

jake wrote:
i know but am i right or what ??? im about ready to send some mlb guys to my Milb, if TBC can do the opposite with his guys..seems fair to me

No, you're not right Jake. Whether you believe it's right or not... it's against the rules.

- The call-up/send down system will be simple. You may only call up a player if he is rosted on an MLB roster at the current time. But once you recall him from your minor league roster you may not send him down until he has been sent down in real life. You also have the ability to send other players on your MLB roster down as long as they have been sent down in real life.

While it took awhile, TBC has fixed his roster issue by the trades he has made. That's all us in the league that brought up the issue wanted, was for his roster to meet league rules. So this whole debacle is now done with, no need in you carrying it on. If you don't like the rule, then by all means after this season is over then propose a change to the rule and it will be voted on by the league. This is not the time or place for rule changes... and should you not adhere to the rules, by sending MLB players down to your MiLB on purpose, then you should be subject to league punishment in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosters - Eligibility Question for the Commishes   Rosters - Eligibility Question for the Commishes - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rosters - Eligibility Question for the Commishes
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3