Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question for our Commishes....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bryanmurphy9

bryanmurphy9

Number of posts : 2458
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Question for our Commishes.... Empty
PostSubject: Question for our Commishes....   Question for our Commishes.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:11 pm

Don't you think it might have been important to find two replacement owners before doing our league vote? Not that it'll matter, but I'm sure they would have liked a say being that they'll be paying the same $70 we are. I just think we need to find a couple guys and get this ball rolling... I mean we are going to be starting the minor league draft in late February/early March.
Back to top Go down
bryanmurphy9

bryanmurphy9

PostSubject: Re: Question for our Commishes....   Question for our Commishes.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:33 pm

Mike (Seventh Inning Stretch) has said he isn't coming back and Ray (Kill Jim Hendry) hasn't logged onto the forums since last March... if you can't do that then you don't deserve to be in this competitive league. With that being said, lets look for some new owners to take over these two teams ASAP!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for our Commishes....   Question for our Commishes.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:29 pm

Well getting another owner would take a bit more time, and I didn't want to shove everything in together. We figure these rules we can just vote on, get the rules in place. Get both teams filled out (and one of the options We're considering will take a bit of extra time) and then move onto the draft, and also have rosters and waivers be opened and all. I just didn't want to wait until the last minute for it, so figured we might as well start getting some things done.
Back to top Go down
bryanmurphy9

bryanmurphy9

PostSubject: Re: Question for our Commishes....   Question for our Commishes.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:46 am

I made a post on minorleagueball.com concerning our possible openings and have already had 4 guys e-mail interested in the openings. Not sure if you have something else in mind but I can forward the e-mails to either you or Luis. Whichever works best... I just think were short changing these possible new owners because there going to get their team and have one week to prepare for the Minor League Draft or whatever. I mean I made one post and I've had 4 inquiries in a day... also not sure if Stephen (Knuckleball) is going to have to pay or not this year but if it's up for question, I don't see why not. If he doesn't want to pay, theres no reason we can't find someone to take his team and actually pay for it. No reason why we all have to pay, but yet he gets to set and wait on his team to "mature". No, make trades now and make it better if you want to win some money.. Just my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Knuckleball
Commissioner
Knuckleball

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Question for our Commishes....   Question for our Commishes.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:47 pm

Bryan...you are such an ass. How dare you make the assumption that I am not paying this year.

Have I made an inquiries about avoiding the payment?
Have I been completely non-active with my team?
Have I trashed my team?
Have I done absolutely anything that makes you think I would not pay?

The Answers are all NO.

So YES, I am paying the full fee.
Back to top Go down
aaronfoster13

aaronfoster13

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Question for our Commishes....   Question for our Commishes.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:51 pm

Bryan, deserved that!!!
Back to top Go down
bryanmurphy9

bryanmurphy9

PostSubject: Re: Question for our Commishes....   Question for our Commishes.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:23 am

Sorry, I apologize for the tone I used but it was just my initial thoughts of I hadn't heard if you were paying or not. It is my opinion that you should have too, and if you wernt planning on it then naturally I believe we should look elsewhere. I do apologize though for the wording of my opinion.. I should of asked you first if you were planning on paying. It wasn't meant though as a personal shot at you, Stephen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for our Commishes....   Question for our Commishes.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question for our Commishes....
Page 1 of 1