Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Position Eligibility

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jamcam13
Commissioner
jamcam13

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Position Eligibility Empty
PostSubject: Position Eligibility   Position Eligibility Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:02 am

I know this came up before the season, but I still see a couple players that are "playing out of position" on people's rosters. That is, players who lost eligibility over the off season still slotted in those positions b/c they were never reset. As long as you leave them there, they continue with the false eligibility. I don't want to out anyone, so I guess I'll just ask that everyone honestly review their rosters and reset any players that have lost eligibility at a particular position. May have been an honest oversight.

I know I had to to this with a couple players before the season. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Position Eligibility   Position Eligibility Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:08 am

Yeah I have Inge. Figured if CBS let him qualify at C, it was ok. I don't care either way. Not sure why he's still C eligible in the CBS database.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Position Eligibility   Position Eligibility Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:10 am

jamcam13 wrote:
I know this came up before the season, but I still see a couple players that are "playing out of position" on people's rosters. That is, players who lost eligibility over the off season still slotted in those positions b/c they were never reset. As long as you leave them there, they continue with the false eligibility. I don't want to out anyone, so I guess I'll just ask that everyone honestly review their rosters and reset any players that have lost eligibility at a particular position. May have been an honest oversight.

I know I had to to this with a couple players before the season. Thanks.

I agree.
Back to top Go down
aaronfoster13

aaronfoster13

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Position Eligibility   Position Eligibility Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:00 pm

Is that a setting the commish resets or CBS is suppose to do automatically. If so, I think thats somewhat a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Knuckleball
Commissioner
Knuckleball

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Position Eligibility   Position Eligibility Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:09 pm

CBS does it automatically, once Jeremy switches Inge to 3B it should remove the C eligibility.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Position Eligibility   Position Eligibility Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:11 pm

Didn't know that. Just changed to 3B now on my reserve roster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Position Eligibility   Position Eligibility Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Position Eligibility
Page 1 of 1