Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pre-Season Rosters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jamcam13
Commissioner
jamcam13

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Pre-Season Rosters Empty
PostSubject: Pre-Season Rosters   Pre-Season Rosters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:21 pm

Not that it matters, as I will be dropping the retired Mike Mussina to have my roster conform to the rules, but just thought I'd ask -

Tim Hudson was placed on the DL today (to actually make room for someone on the roster - sound familiar?). Anyway, I get that we can't have guys on the DL in the off season as technically, players are moved off the DL in the off season. But, when can we start opening up spots for guys actually placed on the DL in Spring Training? That is, if Mussina was not retired, could I keep Hudson as a 26th guy on cut down day, placing him on the DL since he is actually on the DL?

Can I cut to 25 and then immediately place Hudson on the DL and pick someone up?

Again, not a big deal, as there's not going to be an issue. Just thought I'd throw this out there since I noticed it today.
Back to top Go down

Pre-Season Rosters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Rosters   Pre-Season Rosters Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:46 pm

Considering you are probably the only owner who would have issue with a move like this, I'm guessing you'll be fine! lol

j/k.....sort of Smile
Back to top Go down
jamcam13
Commissioner
jamcam13

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Pre-Season Rosters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Rosters   Pre-Season Rosters Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:53 pm

malta69 wrote:
Considering you are probably the only owner who would have issue with a move like this, I'm guessing you'll be fine! lol

j/k.....sort of Smile

Well, the point is, perhaps this year I am. But, I'm sure it's bound to happen again. If we want or don't need a rule in place, that's fine. Just thought I'd throw it out there. There are bound to be situations that pop up that we haven't considered rules for.
Back to top Go down
Gonzo
Commissioner
Gonzo

Number of posts : 1374
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Pre-Season Rosters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Rosters   Pre-Season Rosters Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 4:17 pm

my bad; i forgot im the only who does shit around here

A couple days after the draft you will have to have your 25/20 roster; you can put someone on the DL if you want; waivers will take place 3 days later and you can do whatever
Back to top Go down
Gonzo
Commissioner
Gonzo

Number of posts : 1374
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Pre-Season Rosters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Rosters   Pre-Season Rosters Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 4:26 pm

that would be forgot again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pre-Season Rosters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Rosters   Pre-Season Rosters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pre-Season Rosters
Page 1 of 1