Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not done any research for the Minor League Draft yet??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bryanmurphy9

bryanmurphy9

Number of posts : 2458
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Not done any research for the Minor League Draft yet?? Empty
PostSubject: Not done any research for the Minor League Draft yet??   Not done any research for the Minor League Draft yet?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:46 pm

Well I have the answer for you, I'm going to offer my research spread sheet to league members for $10 payed via PayPal. The following is a small preview of what you would be getting for your $10.

Not done any research for the Minor League Draft yet?? Sc1_ti11

Of course the entire spreadsheet comes with the following:
Over 150 players with ages, levels, grades, and comments!
Players sorted by position and grade!

Some of you may be asking why I'm willing to give up my information to the entire league, well thats easy.. it could possibly pay for my entry into the league and this basically just gives you a guide to who's available. You as an owner still have to pick the right players and I have considerable faith that I'll stick get the guys I really like.. Cool Believe me, this is well worth it though. This took me about 3 full months to totally compile. For those procrastinators in this league, its perfect for you!

If you have an interest in purchasing this spreadsheet from me, please reply below with an e-mail address where I can reach you at. I will first get in contact with you, then I will give you information on where you can send the $10 via PayPal. After I receive your $10, I will promptly e-mail you the spreadsheet.
Back to top Go down
aaronfoster13

aaronfoster13

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Not done any research for the Minor League Draft yet??   Not done any research for the Minor League Draft yet?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:53 pm

Couldn't i just look through John Sickels minor league baseball top 20 for each team and get the same information for free at www.minorleagueball.com
Back to top Go down
bryanmurphy9

bryanmurphy9

Number of posts : 2458
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Not done any research for the Minor League Draft yet??   Not done any research for the Minor League Draft yet?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:35 am

I guess, but to know who all is available will take awhile. Do whatever you want man. I'm just offering my speadsheet for $10.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not done any research for the Minor League Draft yet??   Not done any research for the Minor League Draft yet?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:11 pm

LOL My spreadsheet would cost 1290189189218 w/ the amount of time I've wasted on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not done any research for the Minor League Draft yet??   Not done any research for the Minor League Draft yet?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:20 pm

i find notepad alot easier then spreadsheets
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not done any research for the Minor League Draft yet??   Not done any research for the Minor League Draft yet?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not done any research for the Minor League Draft yet??
Page 1 of 1