Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Minor League Transactions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gonzo
Commissioner
Gonzo

Number of posts : 1374
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Minor League Transactions Empty
PostSubject: Minor League Transactions   Minor League Transactions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:59 pm

The forum previously know as "Transactions" has been renamed "Minor League Transactions." All minor league activity must go here. It includes:

- Call-Ups
- Send Downs
- Bidding Signings
- Cuts

This well help me keep the milb woned list up to date at all times. From this point going foward that is the rule.
Back to top Go down
Gonzo
Commissioner
Gonzo

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Transactions   Minor League Transactions Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:23 pm

thanks for listening
Back to top Go down
Gonzo
Commissioner
Gonzo

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Transactions   Minor League Transactions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:58 pm

gotta post bid signing or he isnt yours
Back to top Go down
ThunderBalls

ThunderBalls

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Transactions   Minor League Transactions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:33 pm

Are we still using the same process from last year? If I recall, when you'd make a bid, after 12 hrs a commish would chime in with a "XX wins the bid for $X". The manager would then have 24 hrs to post the add/drop to the transaction page.

Are we less "structured" this go around?

Dont care really, just wanna know the process.
Back to top Go down
Gonzo
Commissioner
Gonzo

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Transactions   Minor League Transactions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:51 pm

https://ebhdbaseball.forumotion.com/league-updates-questions-f2/minor-league-bidding-changes-t865.htm

16 hrs

but yea except for the 24 hrs to sign...that will be implemented shortly though
Back to top Go down
Gonzo
Commissioner
Gonzo

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Transactions   Minor League Transactions Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:00 pm

half these guys arent signed still
Back to top Go down
Gonzo
Commissioner
Gonzo

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Transactions   Minor League Transactions Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:51 pm

when you post you dropped someone.....drop him; that is why i make them, add them, you add them

in bid signing; post his name, position, and team so i dont need to go bid forum and go player hunting so i can create him
Back to top Go down
jamcam13
Commissioner
jamcam13

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Transactions   Minor League Transactions Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:47 pm

Is there a time limit on when someone must sign a player to their Minor League team once they win the bidding? I don't know if there are any guys outstanding right now, but it seems at least at the beginning of the season that there have been huge time lags between winning a bid and signing.

Which means - a team has an advantage in waiting it out and seeing who to call up and/or drop to sign said player.

It seems we could somewhat remedy that by forcing anyone bidding to announce who they will drop should they win the bid. Now, I understand bidding could go on for a couple days and things could theoretically change (though if you're picking someone to drop that suddenly isn't droppable, what were you thinking in the 1st place), so we could allow the person to "re-announce" who they will drop with each bid they put in (or stay silent and the last announcement rules).

I think we still need some time limit or enforcement of the time limit if it already exists. Whoever just called up Weiters (sorry, can't remember) whould have been wise if they waited a week to drop their last minor leaguer. However, they seemed (I don't know b/c I don't know how long it was for them to sign whoever it was they signed) to be acting in good faith and got a bit screwed based on others' action (or inaction, as the case may be).
Back to top Go down
Gonzo
Commissioner
Gonzo

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Transactions   Minor League Transactions Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:26 pm

There was one but nobody follows it so I gave up
Back to top Go down
Gonzo
Commissioner
Gonzo

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Transactions   Minor League Transactions Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:31 pm

lol.....whatever
Back to top Go down
Gonzo
Commissioner
Gonzo

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Transactions   Minor League Transactions Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:21 pm

lol; should just end this milb bullshit since no one can listen and dont seem to care if they are making it as much work as possible
Back to top Go down
jamcam13
Commissioner
jamcam13

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Transactions   Minor League Transactions Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:34 am

Hey, guys. I know I complain a lot. Just put that aside for a minute.

Can we help the commish out here and just follow his simple instructions? Put full names, position and teams of guys you're adding, even if they are obvious. Don't get cute with the terminology, so he's not wondering what the hell we mean. And if you have a guy to drop, mention it here, then do it on the league web-site. Gonzo does so much work, and we are making his life harder.

This is supposed to be fun for him, too.
Back to top Go down
Gonzo
Commissioner
Gonzo

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Transactions   Minor League Transactions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:00 pm

thank you john.......with that being said; i hate the rest of you very much
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Transactions   Minor League Transactions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:12 am

Gonzo wrote:
thank you john.......with that being said; i hate the rest of you very much

Will you trade me Dontrelle and Wladimir?
Back to top Go down
Gonzo
Commissioner
Gonzo

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Transactions   Minor League Transactions Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:52 pm

cut your players, god damn
Back to top Go down
Gonzo
Commissioner
Gonzo

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Transactions   Minor League Transactions Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:47 pm

And that is that, milb bidding closed through all star break...if not longer..........Sad
Back to top Go down
Gonzo
Commissioner
Gonzo

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Transactions   Minor League Transactions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:50 pm

Believe it or not, I came in here to update transactions then re-open bidding

buuuuuuut..of course of the small transactions i had to update they are fucked up, even after i closed bidding and flipped out

people just dont care

bidding wont reopened after all star break

now im just POed
Back to top Go down
Gonzo
Commissioner
Gonzo

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Transactions   Minor League Transactions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:22 pm

probably open it up monday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Transactions   Minor League Transactions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minor League Transactions
Page 1 of 1