Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Site Change?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Site Change? Empty
PostSubject: Site Change?   Site Change? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:24 am

Would this group consider changing to, let's say... Yahoo? I really don't know the needs of a Dynasty League, but I think CBS SUCKS and this new interface is killing my enthusiasm! Just at least consider this option for next season.
Back to top Go down

Site Change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Change?   Site Change? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:52 am

We're on CBS because of it's deep player pool
Back to top Go down

Site Change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Change?   Site Change? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:34 pm

I figured there had to be a reason.
Back to top Go down
Knuckleball
Commissioner
Knuckleball

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Site Change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Change?   Site Change? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:08 pm

redsoxdude5 wrote:
We're on CBS because of it's deep player pool

Is it that or because they have a legitimate minor league setup whereas Yahoo doesn't?

And why are you losing your enthusiasm? While the interface isn't the most friendly at the moment, it provides everything you need on a day to day basis.
Back to top Go down

Site Change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Change?   Site Change? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:44 am

I'm still trying to figure it out and for some reason I haven't been able to see the daily stats only weekly.
Back to top Go down

Site Change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Change?   Site Change? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 4:38 am

Ok I think I have it down. I finally had some time to figure this damn thing out. Stinking tabs!!
Back to top Go down
Knuckleball
Commissioner
Knuckleball

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Site Change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Change?   Site Change? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:51 pm

thenuner wrote:
Ok I think I have it down. I finally had some time to figure this damn thing out. Stinking tabs!!

Yes, they have migrated away from the simple drop down boxes with choices and embedded quite a bit of information in curious locations.
Back to top Go down
ThunderBalls

ThunderBalls

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Site Change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Change?   Site Change? Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:18 pm

So nice of CBS to wipe out our records for the season so far?! Yahoo looking better each day!

WTF
Back to top Go down
aaronfoster13

aaronfoster13

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Site Change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Change?   Site Change? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:26 am

Who knew that wishing on that falling star really works!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Site Change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Change?   Site Change? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site Change?
Page 1 of 1