Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

can we scramble the divisions yet?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

can we scramble the divisions yet? Empty
PostSubject: can we scramble the divisions yet?   can we scramble the divisions yet? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:33 am

i'll give Johnny Peralta for a spot in the west-coastal division cheers

i want no part of Al's team this year!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: can we scramble the divisions yet?   can we scramble the divisions yet? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:12 pm

"Al is a paper champion."

-The Champion
Back to top Go down
Gonzo
Commissioner
Gonzo

Number of posts : 1374
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: can we scramble the divisions yet?   can we scramble the divisions yet? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:53 pm

Al, Malta, Spundin, jamcam, and jake

thats one divison
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: can we scramble the divisions yet?   can we scramble the divisions yet? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:06 pm

"i want no part of Al's team this year!"

Who does? Who does?
Back to top Go down
Gonzo
Commissioner
Gonzo

PostSubject: Re: can we scramble the divisions yet?   can we scramble the divisions yet? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:35 pm

weak
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: can we scramble the divisions yet?   can we scramble the divisions yet? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:54 pm

I will say this, the Northeast division should be much better this year. Smk's squad has improved drastically. Sox' squad has gotten a little better too.

All I know is Price better live up to the hype!!! Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: can we scramble the divisions yet?   can we scramble the divisions yet? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:22 pm

I want my own division.... It's not fair to have my offense and finish as badly as I did. Hopefully my pitching will stay healthy and Shields doesn't take the closer's job in LAA
Back to top Go down
Gonzo
Commissioner
Gonzo

PostSubject: Re: can we scramble the divisions yet?   can we scramble the divisions yet? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 4:39 pm

seriously though....ill ask kevin and pach
Back to top Go down
bryanmurphy9

bryanmurphy9

Number of posts : 2458
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: can we scramble the divisions yet?   can we scramble the divisions yet? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:31 pm

I like the divisions the way they are. Maybe its just me but they create some rivalries from year to year. Yea, its tough if you get stuck in a good division but that should just make you want to better your squad and do your best to win.
Back to top Go down
smk1363

smk1363

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: can we scramble the divisions yet?   can we scramble the divisions yet? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:06 pm

i like the divisions too...hell i'm not in this league to win, its jsut fun being here and doing this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: can we scramble the divisions yet?   can we scramble the divisions yet? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 2:54 am

yea, i dont care actually ... well it still bothers me a little so i guess thats why i posted this.. but not as much as before ,,, i think its because i got eliminated a day before playoffs, was expecting to make it, and i never played in divisions before.. shell-shock! .....plus the ny was a little tougher to be honest ... but thats ok, because my minor league squad will re-birth my team into a new mega-maturity level, the strength will be UN-MATCHED, and i'll pretty much squash everyone anyway scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: can we scramble the divisions yet?   can we scramble the divisions yet? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:50 am

Yeah I agree with you guys, I'd like to see the divisions stay the same. That's how rivalry's are developed over time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can we scramble the divisions yet?   can we scramble the divisions yet? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can we scramble the divisions yet?
Page 1 of 1