Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rearrangement of Divisions

Go down 

Rearrange Divisions
Yes
Rearrangement of Divisions Poll_left58%Rearrangement of Divisions Poll_right
 58% [ 7 ]
No
Rearrangement of Divisions Poll_left42%Rearrangement of Divisions Poll_right
 42% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Knuckleball
Commissioner
Knuckleball

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Rearrangement of Divisions Empty
PostSubject: Rearrangement of Divisions   Rearrangement of Divisions Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:31 pm

14 days to vote and majority rules.

Obviously the new managers we have/will bring in would naturally change up some of the divisions based upon where they live.

If you vote yes, we keep the same format.

If you vote no, we will decide a new way that managers will be arranged into each division.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rearrangement of Divisions   Rearrangement of Divisions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:42 am

Ok I hate to keep questioning things here sorry. I looked thru the rules and I didn't find what the same format was unless I missed it which is possible. You said change cause of new owners coming into the league would be a natural change. Is that the current format the team is moved from the division it is in based on where you live? So using me as a example since I live on the west coast and I am in the New York league I would be moved to the west coast league or one closer to me? I am just curious on this before I put in my input. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Knuckleball
Commissioner
Knuckleball

PostSubject: Re: Rearrangement of Divisions   Rearrangement of Divisions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:26 am

Banekng wrote:
Ok I hate to keep questioning things here sorry. I looked thru the rules and I didn't find what the same format was unless I missed it which is possible. You said change cause of new owners coming into the league would be a natural change. Is that the current format the team is moved from the division it is in based on where you live? So using me as a example since I live on the west coast and I am in the New York league I would be moved to the west coast league or one closer to me? I am just curious on this before I put in my input. Thanks

That is correct, currently any incoming manager would be transitioned to the division where they actually live. Obviously this would mean that there would be a change up in the NY and West, I think possibly more since we now have 6 California teams.
Back to top Go down
Knuckleball
Commissioner
Knuckleball

PostSubject: Re: Rearrangement of Divisions   Rearrangement of Divisions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:51 am

Rearranging Divisions. Posting another poll to determine in which way the draft will take place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rearrangement of Divisions   Rearrangement of Divisions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rearrangement of Divisions
Page 1 of 1