Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roto leagues?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Roto leagues? Empty
PostSubject: Roto leagues?   Roto leagues? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 6:24 pm

Are any of you guys hanging on for dear life in any roto leagues? I had a 99 - 90 lead last week in my 12 team auction (5x5), but by Monday it was down to 7.5 and earlier today that lead was down to 2. I'm back up to 4 but the stress is killing me! I've never won a rotisserie $ league before, as this is only the second season I've played in roto. These ups and downs are gonna give me an ulcer!!!

Time to start one touching beers at Big Stein camp!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
ThunderBalls

ThunderBalls

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Roto leagues? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roto leagues?   Roto leagues? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 6:27 pm

Yup, had a 10 pt lead until all my SP exploded... down to 3 pts now, got as close as 1...

gulp
Back to top Go down

Roto leagues? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roto leagues?   Roto leagues? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 6:31 pm

Good luck TB. I'll be sweating it out with you.

My RPs are imploding now. Stupid Ziegler!!!
Back to top Go down

Roto leagues? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roto leagues?   Roto leagues? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:03 pm

Alright I've got Harang, Vazquez and Chris Young going tonight, and all I need to do right now is maintain my ratios and I should be golden.

Please try and not get rocked boys!!!
Back to top Go down

Roto leagues? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roto leagues?   Roto leagues? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:35 pm

my roto league was my only success this year .. won by 16 points ...and this was the league i thought i was gonna lose ....

anyway, i totally understand about the ulcer bit.. but i usually get that from H2H leagues ... roto is my favorite type of league ... (no bums can get lucky in roto!)

hope you guys made out ok
Back to top Go down

Roto leagues? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roto leagues?   Roto leagues? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:17 pm

I'm currently up 94 - 93, and the only way I can blow this lead is if that bum Javy Vazquez comes into the game and costs me my rather shaky positions in ERA (6th) and WHIP (7th). I could potentially lose 3 pts if that happens, but considering he just pitched on Saturday I'm thinking I am in the clear. As long as the game doesnt go 18 innings or something outrageous like that!!!

Stupid locked lineups!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roto leagues? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roto leagues?   Roto leagues? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roto leagues?
Page 1 of 1