Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Money Payout System

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gonzo
Commissioner
Gonzo

Number of posts : 1374
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Money Payout System Empty
PostSubject: Money Payout System   Money Payout System Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 7:15 pm

This is how all our money will be used. Each manager will pay $65. Being there are 20 managers that will give us $1300. (19 for $1235 for '09 year as Stephen is trying to build a competative team)

- CBS Commissioner League will cost us $150
- Monthlys in total will equal a payout of $180
- Each division winner receives $25; so in total $100 (An extra $10 to best record)
- 1st Place receives $500
- 2nd Place receives $200
- 3rd Place receives $95

If we paypal it to you and they take off $5 to $10 we are not responsible for it.

Last edited by Gonzo on Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Money Payout System   Money Payout System Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:36 pm

shouldnt this be under the payouts/finances thread?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Money Payout System   Money Payout System Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 3:52 pm

I thought I was the only one having trouble finding this.
Back to top Go down
headcase524

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Money Payout System   Money Payout System Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 3:53 pm

And aren't we using sportsline not yahoo?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Money Payout System   Money Payout System Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 3:54 pm

headcase524 wrote:
And aren't we using sportsline not yahoo?

we are, but December 5th, we hadn't changed platforms yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Money Payout System   Money Payout System Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 3:55 pm

I think this area got forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Gonzo
Commissioner
Gonzo

PostSubject: Re: Money Payout System   Money Payout System Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:46 pm

The league was actually $130...we will subtract $5 from whatever spundin wins Laughing
Back to top Go down
jamcam13
Commissioner
jamcam13

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Money Payout System   Money Payout System Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:46 am

Obviously, we cannot change anything for this year. And maybe, I'm just complaining because I suck. But, after seeing the results of the survivor pool, it struck me - someone's going to win $100 for picking 4 or 5 teams correctly over the 1st month or so of the season (Congratulations! in advance), yet division winners get only $25 and 3rd place gets $95. Isn't this a fantasy league? Why is what is effectively a "side bet" getting more cashish than the actually winners of the fantasy season?

I understand there's 4 division winners and you need to make the survivor pool worth something, so it might have to be more. But 4 x's more!?

Wouldn't something like $50 to each division winner, $40 to survivor pool and $50 to 3rd place make more sense? OR, something (see how I eliminated the $5?). You could even shave some money off 1st and/or 2nd if you wanted to give more to 3rd (than the $50 I just now suggested) considering the division winners are getting a more equitable share.

I hope this doesn't turn into an argument between those still in the survivor pool and those of us who suck. I would hope I would have seen this inequity if I didn't suck so much.

Or, maybe, I'm just bitter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Money Payout System   Money Payout System Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 12:17 pm

Jam .. I'm still in the survivor pool and I like your idea better...

but I don't care either way ,,, mostly because I'm still IN the survivor pool muahahahahaa

j/k i like your idea better but either way is still fun and games so i'm happy
Back to top Go down
Gonzo
Commissioner
Gonzo

PostSubject: Re: Money Payout System   Money Payout System Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 3:06 pm

I hear you jamcam.
Back to top Go down
Gonzo
Commissioner
Gonzo

PostSubject: Re: Money Payout System   Money Payout System Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:20 pm

fuckers jacked it up 20 bucks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Money Payout System   Money Payout System Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Money Payout System
Page 1 of 1