Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How do I add a player to the DL?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

How do I add a player to the DL? Empty
PostSubject: How do I add a player to the DL?   How do I add a player to the DL? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:08 pm

Dontrelle Willis was put on the 15 day DL. How do I move him to the DL, and add another player to my roster?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do I add a player to the DL?   How do I add a player to the DL? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:09 am

its in one of the player's drop down menu's where you set the line-up ...actually, its the "Status" menu, where it says either Active, Reserve, or Minors ... if a guy is on the DL then it should also have the 4th option for DL .. they call it "INJURED" ..... not sure if CBS put Willis as injured yet, but it should be really soon if not already
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do I add a player to the DL?   How do I add a player to the DL? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 3:44 pm

still won't let me. i'll try again later on tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do I add a player to the DL?   How do I add a player to the DL? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 4:46 pm

Yeah same for Victorino. Sometimes cbs has a 24 hour or so window. Try again later on tonite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I add a player to the DL?   How do I add a player to the DL? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do I add a player to the DL?
Page 1 of 1