Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roster Page

Go down 
3 posters

Do we need to keep a team by team roster page in the forum?
Yes
Roster Page Poll_left31%Roster Page Poll_right
 31% [ 4 ]
No
Roster Page Poll_left69%Roster Page Poll_right
 69% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Knuckleball
Commissioner
Knuckleball

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Roster Page Empty
PostSubject: Roster Page   Roster Page Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:09 pm

14 day vote and majority rules.

If you vote yes, the individual roster pages will remain.

If you vote no, they shall be removed. This does not include the minor league players owned page which is separate.
Back to top Go down

Roster Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster Page   Roster Page Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:02 am

i'll probly vote no, but i don't think you should delete them .. in case we decide to leave Cbs someday, or something unforseen happens, its good to leave them and we can update them if needed
Back to top Go down
ThunderBalls

ThunderBalls

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Roster Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster Page   Roster Page Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:47 pm

I think I want to change my vote on this now. CBS just did a crazy redesign and got rid of useful info like player search and roster grid?! Now its more confusing than ever... improvements my ass!
Back to top Go down
aaronfoster13

aaronfoster13

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Roster Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster Page   Roster Page Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:53 pm

ThunderBalls wrote:
I think I want to change my vote on this now. CBS just did a crazy redesign and got rid of useful info like player search and roster grid?! Now its more confusing than ever... improvements my ass!

The roster grid is still available. If you go to your team page, it's right above the rosters. Also the search is just the 'Players' button instead of players/search.
Back to top Go down
ThunderBalls

ThunderBalls

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Roster Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster Page   Roster Page Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:07 pm

Thanks for helping me find the roster grid. Where is the field to simply search by player last name? I hate progress
Back to top Go down
Knuckleball
Commissioner
Knuckleball

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Roster Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster Page   Roster Page Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:17 pm

The majority has decided that roster pages will be removed from the front page and there will be no need to update them in the off season. They will probably end up in an archives section where owners that do want to keep it updated may.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roster Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster Page   Roster Page Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roster Page
Page 1 of 1