Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roster Cuts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Knuckleball
Commissioner
Knuckleball

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Roster Cuts Empty
PostSubject: Roster Cuts   Roster Cuts Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:12 am

25 Major league and 20 minor league players before WW can be opened.

One question I do have which I forgot if we addressed last year was if a person on the DL to open the season counted against the 45 limit?
Back to top Go down
ThunderBalls

ThunderBalls

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Roster Cuts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster Cuts   Roster Cuts Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:26 am

Yeah, last year all drafted players were added to CBS rosters, then we trimmed down to roster size and we had to clear all DL slots before waivers were opened.
Back to top Go down

Roster Cuts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster Cuts   Roster Cuts Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:44 am

ThunderBalls wrote:
Yeah, last year all drafted players were added to CBS rosters, then we trimmed down to roster size and we had to clear all DL slots before waivers were opened.

I'm sure Al will add all of the newly drafted MiLB players w/i the next 12 hours ... Smile
Back to top Go down

Roster Cuts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster Cuts   Roster Cuts Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:03 am

Lol, I'm not going through each guy to see who is on CBS or not.

https://ebhdbaseball.forumotion.com/league-updates-questions-f2/minor-league-placeholder-requests-t1230.htm#8088

Post there for the Place Holder Adds.

Finally the Draft that never ends, has ended.
Back to top Go down
jamcam13
Commissioner
jamcam13

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Roster Cuts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster Cuts   Roster Cuts Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:18 am

Can we add our own players? I see folks have been, but I only see that waivers hasn't started, yet. I have players that were placeholders last year that no longer need them, but I get the same no waivers, yet. How do we fix these? Will we just wait until everything opens up?
Back to top Go down

Roster Cuts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster Cuts   Roster Cuts Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:35 am

Yeah wait till waivers are open. I believe waivers take like 2 days to process, and then add the milb players when waivers are done (because there is no point in wasting ww position for a player you own anyway).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roster Cuts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster Cuts   Roster Cuts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roster Cuts
Page 1 of 1