Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

League Leadership

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bryanmurphy9

bryanmurphy9

Number of posts : 2458
Registration date : 2008-01-18

League Leadership Empty
PostSubject: League Leadership   League Leadership Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 11:00 pm

I’d like to propose we align the league leadership better. I lost access on my phone to my fantasy specific email in October so I apologize for the lateness of the payouts - but I do believe other commishee had ability to distribute. I feel like I’ve been running the league by myself with the help of Jammy for a few years now. I believe Thom and Stephen are still technically commishes.

I’d like to propose we do away we the three basic commish titles for the following.

League Calendar & EBHD forum upkeep
League Treasurer with a backup
League Transactions with a backup

I’d like to run for the Calendar and EBHD forum upkeep

I’m open to other ideas!
Back to top Go down
thome52

Number of posts : 1037
Registration date : 2014-02-16

League Leadership Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Leadership   League Leadership Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 3:42 pm

Thanks.

I believe I'll stop being a commish technically.
Back to top Go down
headcase524

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2008-01-23

League Leadership Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Leadership   League Leadership Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 10:04 pm

What does lose access to league email even mean? Did you lose access to your phone too? Cause you don’t respond to texts either. And why did you just throw Thom under the bus? Now he doesn’t want to do anything and he was actually responsive. I propose you step down. I’ll just do everything.
Back to top Go down
headcase524

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2008-01-23

League Leadership Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Leadership   League Leadership Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2023 12:39 am

PS Happy Birthday
Back to top Go down
aklepack

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2020-01-24

League Leadership Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Leadership   League Leadership Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2023 11:43 pm

headcase524 wrote:
What does lose access to league email even mean? Did you lose access to your phone too? Cause you don’t respond to texts either. And why did you just throw Thom under the bus? Now he doesn’t want to do anything and he was actually responsive.  I propose you step down. I’ll just do everything.

I told my wife I lost access to my household related emails which is why I sat on my ass all weekend. She didn’t buy it.

headcase524 and Goldy like this post

Back to top Go down
thome52

Number of posts : 1037
Registration date : 2014-02-16

League Leadership Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Leadership   League Leadership Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 3:20 am

Yes for Craig
Back to top Go down
Knuckleball
Commissioner
Knuckleball

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2008-12-15

League Leadership Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Leadership   League Leadership Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2023 5:34 am

Haha, I rarely even check this forum. On theory if a trade is never going to be denied by admins, we can just set it to auto process and that is one less task to worry about. Outside of payments, the yearly draft and having someone watch over the milb bidding, there isn't much to do these days that requires input.
Back to top Go down
Knuckleball
Commissioner
Knuckleball

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2008-12-15

League Leadership Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Leadership   League Leadership Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2023 5:37 am

Also, if people wanted to text me, they can. I have never not been responsive unless you post to a forum I never think about using since I rarely trade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

League Leadership Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Leadership   League Leadership Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

League Leadership
Page 1 of 1