Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Move Away from LeagueSafe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
headcase524

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Move Away from LeagueSafe Empty
PostSubject: Move Away from LeagueSafe   Move Away from LeagueSafe Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2020 4:49 pm

LeagueSafe's payout options are atrocious, requiring fees any way you slice it. Instead appoint a treasurer (I nominate myself) who immediately pays out winners after the season via Venmo or Paypal.
Back to top Go down
thome52

Number of posts : 1037
Registration date : 2014-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Move Away from LeagueSafe   Move Away from LeagueSafe Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2021 10:52 pm

They're not great, but remember the year we waited until March for payouts because the treasurer was in the hospital or something? It's not ideal, but it works.
Back to top Go down
jamcam13
Commissioner
jamcam13

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Move Away from LeagueSafe   Move Away from LeagueSafe Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2021 8:10 am

And there's no fee if you leave your $'s there. I mean - only 1 or 2 people are getting enough $'s to make it worth their while to take any out anyway. Even if you only win $25 one year, if you leave it there to pay the following year's fee (like 4 months later), that reduces the fee you pay in next year - i.e. there's no fee on any $'s used within the system - it's only when you try to pay from outside or take it out (I'm assuming as I've always left it for this reason) there's an issue.

As annoying as it is to be dinged by fees at every turn, given the other added features, it works for what we're trying to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Move Away from LeagueSafe   Move Away from LeagueSafe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Move Away from LeagueSafe
Page 1 of 1