Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Owner Player Distribution.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

New Owner Player Distribution. Empty
PostSubject: New Owner Player Distribution.   New Owner Player Distribution. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:31 pm

Go with new owner for specific open team option.

Or

If there are multiple open teams, have a dispersal draft. You can pool say 2-3 teams that are open, and invite 3 people to have a dispersal draft. This gets them more involved in their choices for their team, and is more appealing to anyone new. Can even pool upcoming draft picks as well to make it a bit more attractive, since again, most teams that are abandoned are not in the greatest of shape. This really doesn't affect any one of you specifically, this is more of a matter of recruiting.

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
headcase524

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: New Owner Player Distribution.   New Owner Player Distribution. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:24 pm

I vote for the mini draft option.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Owner Player Distribution.   New Owner Player Distribution. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:27 pm

I don't mind doing a draft with the open teams player. Throwing a suggestion out there if people don't like the pooling and letting the new owners draft. We could also take say there is 3 open teams some of the current owners could pool them together and even the teams out so there is not a team that is badly handicapped and the others are ok.
Back to top Go down
aaronfoster13

aaronfoster13

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: New Owner Player Distribution.   New Owner Player Distribution. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:36 pm

A draft is fine with me. Let's make sure they pay their entry fee before any drafting goes on though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Owner Player Distribution.   New Owner Player Distribution. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:58 pm

Yeah, this is moreso that I think it allows people to have a bit more control over their teams so they are more likely to stay long term. And everyone loves drafts.
Back to top Go down
huztler

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: New Owner Player Distribution.   New Owner Player Distribution. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:41 pm

I like the dispersal draft idea for the reasons already highlighted.
Back to top Go down
ThunderBalls

ThunderBalls

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: New Owner Player Distribution.   New Owner Player Distribution. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:58 pm

not for me, but it could be good to allow any other managers to participate in the dispersal if they want. some managers from last year may want the option for example
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Owner Player Distribution.   New Owner Player Distribution. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Owner Player Distribution.
Page 1 of 1