Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This forum moving forward...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bryanmurphy9

bryanmurphy9

Number of posts : 2458
Registration date : 2008-01-18

This forum moving forward... Empty
PostSubject: This forum moving forward...   This forum moving forward... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:48 pm

I've been discussing the state of the league with a couple other owners lately, mainly Craig, and I've realized a couple others feel the same as I that one main issue for this league needs to be overhauling this forum. Most of the information is sorely outdated or completely irrelevant. Craig and I were discussing a trade involving future draft picks and it is like finding a needle in a haystack trying to find out who's picks you have and where you dealt your own. I brought it up to Knuckleball that we as a league could use a set in stone off-season schedule that detailed when things would happen so that we all have something to go by. He stated he would look into it, so hopefully that materializes. I love this league and would be glad to help out in a greater capacity, whether by drafting the off-season schedule, or helping moderate and overhaul the forums. I think this is a major issue though, and we as members need to take notice for this league to have any chance at lasting in the future.
Back to top Go down
headcase524

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: This forum moving forward...   This forum moving forward... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:18 am

I agree with the general point that Murphy is trying to make. In regards to the draft picks it would be good to have something more organized for picks that were traded. This could easily be tracked on a google doc spreadsheet with a matrix. I wouldn't mind doing it if need be. I don't want to step on anyone's toes so if you guys have a set schedule in place and are proceeding accordingly that's fine. But on the other hand if you need help running the league we can help out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This forum moving forward...   This forum moving forward... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:26 am

Yeah, we need to update the rules section and the forum a bit. We'll take all the help we can. Yeah, the draft picks one is a bit confusing, because it was made after 2 years I believe, and there were prior trades that affected it. I should have a bit more downtime at home, after Christmas, so I can look up the draft picks traded.

Need to revise the expression of rules, and also set dates for changes to the league, draft, roster cuts, etc.

Back to top Go down
headcase524

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: This forum moving forward...   This forum moving forward... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:38 pm

Just let me know if there is anything specific that you want me to do......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This forum moving forward...   This forum moving forward... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This forum moving forward...
Page 1 of 1