Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

League Payouts

Go down 
+2
jamcam13
Knuckleball
6 posters
AuthorMessage

League Payouts Empty
PostSubject: League Payouts   League Payouts Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:31 pm

We'll have league payouts next week. Still need a couple of people to send in money, so that should be resolved by next week. Just wanted to let people know who won money, so you aren't left in the dark.

Back to top Go down

League Payouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Payouts   League Payouts Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:26 pm

Working out the payments tonight.

Has anyone heard from Murph? I haven't heard from him in emails or texts now about payment.
Back to top Go down
Knuckleball
Commissioner
Knuckleball

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2008-12-15

League Payouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Payouts   League Payouts Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:11 am

Saw him online a couple of nights ago, but never spoke with him.
Back to top Go down
jamcam13
Commissioner
jamcam13

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2008-01-09

League Payouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Payouts   League Payouts Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:15 pm

Please hold onto my winnings to pay for next year (I know I'll still owe some). Thanks, again for a great season! One step closer....
Back to top Go down

League Payouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Payouts   League Payouts Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:37 am

Yeah, we'll figure out what to do tomorrow. I'll figure out the payment methods tomorrow, and then you guys can post your pay pal accounts here again.

Back to top Go down

League Payouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Payouts   League Payouts Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:43 pm

vansmack11@yahoo.com

I want an extra $250 from Kendry himself for fucking me over.
Back to top Go down

League Payouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Payouts   League Payouts Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:25 pm

Allright, couple of news items. One, we have an extra $65 from last year, because last year it was calculated for only 19 players paying. Since we had everyone promise to pay this year, it's there is an extra $65. To keep it pretty much as equal as possible, going to split the 60 part of it among the 4 division winners, at 15 apiece. And then add $5 to the 3rd place finisher to even out their payment at $100.

1st Place earned "The Process" $500. They also won their division, which earned them $40. Add in $30 from the monthly, and $10 for the best record, and they won a grand total of: $580.

2nd place earned Spundin $200 plus $30 for the monthly, for a grand total of $230.

3rd place earned "Little White Balls" $100, plus $40 for the division for a grand total of $140

Other winners:

I won $40 for the division, and $15 for monthly, for a grand total of $55

The Cutoff Men won $40 for the division, for a grand total of $40

Jamcam won $30 in the monthly, for a grand total of $30

Luis won $15 in the monthly, for a grand total of $15

Slim won $15 in the monthly, for a grand total of $15

Bryan Murphy won $15 in the monthly, for a grand total of $15

Malta won $15 in the monthly, for a grand total of $15

Jake won $15 in the monthly, for a grand total of $15

All the prizes = $1150

Our total money pool is $1300, minus $150 for CBS.

If anyone sees anything wrong with this, or if I missed the amount you should be paid, please speak up now.

Now, we have a bit of a problem here with Murph's payment. He won $15, so he's in debt for $50, but he hasn't answered his email or text yet. So I don't know what's up with him. If he somehow doesn't pay, that $50 is going to get subtracted in the future from the division winners.

Now, can everyone post their paypal addresses here in this thread? And for everyone that won money, should we keep money for next year from your winnings, or do you want all of it now? Thanks. I know Jamcam has already indicated that we can keep his money for next year as part of his payment. Can everyone else who won money please provide their paypal and indicate whether or not they want to pay for next year now, or want their full winnings. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
headcase524

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2008-01-23

League Payouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Payouts   League Payouts Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:53 pm

Please take out next year's entrance fee from the winnings of the process. Then send half of the remaining amount to craigshames@yahoo.com. David will post his paypal account for his half.

- Thanks.
Back to top Go down

League Payouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Payouts   League Payouts Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:56 pm

Send me the whole thing. I have a gambling problem and need to put it all on red. vansmack11@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
bryanmurphy9

bryanmurphy9

Number of posts : 2458
Registration date : 2008-01-18

League Payouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Payouts   League Payouts Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:08 am

Sorry for the hold-up fellas! I've sent my $50 to Al's PayPal address. I honestly thought I'd paid prior to the season but checking over my records showed I had not. Once again, I apologize for the hold up. Had an awesome time this season and look forward to coming back next year and battling it out again! Congratulations to everyone in the money this past season!
Back to top Go down

League Payouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Payouts   League Payouts Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:01 am

Send my cool fifteen smackers to bdydak@nhsonline.org so I can put it towards my TBD Hoops fees.
Back to top Go down
ThunderBalls

ThunderBalls

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-12-23

League Payouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Payouts   League Payouts Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:58 am

You can hold on to next year's fee, and send the rest to dwoldman@comcast.net

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

League Payouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Payouts   League Payouts Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:24 pm

Ok, here are how the Payouts are going to go:

Kevin will send The Process: 390 split evenly between Craig and David. That's it as far as payment from Kevin.

Luis will send $125 to The Process, split evenly between Craig and Davis. He will keep $65 for next season from them. He will also send Spundin $35. That will be the end of his payments.

I will send Spundin $195. I will send LWB 75 (after keeping the 65 for next season). I will keep Jam's 30. I will send Malta $15. I will send Cutoffmen $40. I will send Slim $15. I will send Jake $15.

Back to top Go down

League Payouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Payouts   League Payouts Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:33 pm

I just sent out, 195 to Spundin. 75 to LWB. And 15 to Malta.

Can everyone else that needs to get money, please provide their Pay Pal accounts or indicate that the money is being held for next year. Thanks.

So far, I'm not sure what to do with the money for Jake, Slim, and Cutoffmen.

If you guys see anything wrong in these calculations, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Gonzo
Commissioner
Gonzo

Number of posts : 1374
Registration date : 2007-12-05

League Payouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Payouts   League Payouts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:11 am

Sent $62.50 to craig
sent $35 to spundin

will send other 62.50 to craigs co GM whenever i get an addy
Back to top Go down

League Payouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Payouts   League Payouts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:32 am

Gonzo wrote:
Sent $62.50 to craig
sent $35 to spundin

will send other 62.50 to craigs co GM whenever i get an addy

Paypal: lollardfish@gmail.com

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Gonzo
Commissioner
Gonzo

Number of posts : 1374
Registration date : 2007-12-05

League Payouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Payouts   League Payouts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:53 pm

sent 62.50 to dave
Back to top Go down

League Payouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Payouts   League Payouts Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:23 am

please keep my $15 towards next year's fee..

congrats Process, Milf, & LWB ..
Back to top Go down

League Payouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Payouts   League Payouts Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:31 pm

The King Maker wrote:
Ok, here are how the Payouts are going to go:

Kevin will send The Process: 390 split evenly between Craig and David. That's it as far as payment from Kevin.

Luis will send $125 to The Process, split evenly between Craig and Davis. He will keep $65 for next season from them. He will also send Spundin $35. That will be the end of his payments.

I will send Spundin $195. I will send LWB 75 (after keeping the 65 for next season). I will keep Jam's 30. I will send Malta $15. I will send Cutoffmen $40. I will send Slim $15. I will send Jake $15.

I have not, for the record, gotten my half of the 390 from Kevin. Is there anything else I need to do?
Back to top Go down
headcase524

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2008-01-23

League Payouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Payouts   League Payouts Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:13 pm

I haven't gotten payment from Kevin either.....
Back to top Go down

League Payouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Payouts   League Payouts Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:17 pm

Apply my 40 bones to next year's fee.

-The Cutoffmen
Back to top Go down

League Payouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Payouts   League Payouts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:22 pm

Sent out the money. Sorry for the delay, didn't see your post with your paypal info, just didn't look hard enough I suppose. 195 to the both of you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

League Payouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Payouts   League Payouts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

League Payouts
Page 1 of 1