Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trade Block- Updated

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Trade Block- Updated Empty
PostSubject: Trade Block- Updated   Trade Block- Updated Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:56 am

Ok, I'm out of it for this year, so willing to deal some good players.

Carl Crawford
Jimmy Rollins
JJ Hardy
Aubrey Huff
Placido Polanco
BJ Upton
CC Sabathia
Gavin Floyd
John Lannan

All these guys could probably help people still in the hunt.

For everyone NOT looking to win this year, everyone is available.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trade Block- Updated   Trade Block- Updated Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:59 am

Oh, forgot, UPDATED!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trade Block- Updated   Trade Block- Updated Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:28 pm

In lieu of his recent performances, I'll make Cliff Lee available as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trade Block- Updated   Trade Block- Updated Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:19 pm

Ok, for the offseason. I'll pretty much move anyone. However, I would be much less likely to move someone like Morrow or Kershaw, because I don't think they're values are where they should be right now. But I'll definitely listen on them.

Otherwise, everyone else is fair game. As evidenced in the past, I have no qualms about moving first rd type talent, so pretty much everyone is fair game on my roster. But If I'm moving a top player, I'd want a good return, not 5 average players and I'm not really interested in prospects.

On my prospects, they are available as well, but Alvarez and Montero would be pretty hard to part with. Alvarez is my future 3B and Montero is my future C (as long as he is eligible there, I'm good) so I'm not going to part with them for just talent alone, I'd need someone to replace that position in the minor leagues. In essence for those two, I'd want a C or 3B prospect back along with whatever else you are offering. And not the guy you picked up last week.

Again, give me some offers, and I'll see what we can work out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trade Block- Updated   Trade Block- Updated Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trade Block- Updated
Page 1 of 1