Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big Stein's updated Trade Block

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Big Stein's updated Trade Block Empty
PostSubject: Big Stein's updated Trade Block   Big Stein's updated Trade Block Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:39 pm

Just so everyone knows, I'm not moving Sizemore, Morneau or David Price. No not even for DeWitt or Razor Ramon Hernandez! Well ok, maybe for Ramon!!! In all seriousness, I'll always listen to any offer, but I have manlove for most of my core players and I dont really think I need to do anything drastic to compete again next season.

I'm looking for upgrades at SS and RF/LF. I have some interest in adding a SP, but I'm feeling pretty good about my top four or five guys. I wouldnt mind a Catcher upgrade but I'm feeling a little better about rolling with Suzuki now that he'll be hitting in front of Holliday. Anyways heres the block:

I'd really like to move Victorino because I'm pretty sure he lost his RF eligibility for next year. However guys, if you have to explain to me in two paragraphs or more why your said offer makes SOO much sense for me to make, then chances are I'm not gonna make it! lol If its a good swap, you dont have to talk me into it.

OFFER UP!

Last edited by malta69 on Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Stein's updated Trade Block   Big Stein's updated Trade Block Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:33 pm

Alright boys, time to narrow down my on the block list. I'm looking to move Shane Victorino and ethier Scott Baker or Ollie Perez for a corner outfield upgrade. I'm somewhat interested in minor leaguers because my milb roster stinks, but I'd prefer MLB talent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Stein's updated Trade Block   Big Stein's updated Trade Block Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:18 pm

Time to update the block yet again. I have too many #2 and #3 SPs on my roster. I'm looking to move one of these guys for a big bat, preferably a corner outfielder but any position will do:

I'm only looking to move one of these guys, not two of them sorry. Let me know if youre interested I'd really like to get something done.

Last edited by malta69 on Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Stein's updated Trade Block   Big Stein's updated Trade Block Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:41 am

What's going on boys? Looking to update my trade block a bit. I have a glut of Ofs and I'm looking to move one or two. I'm interested in moving Ryan Ludwick. Not looking for the farm, specifically I'd like some help at catcher, middle infield or possibly reliever. I'm also willing to include any of my minor league draft picks in a deal as well.

FYI Ludwick is both LF and RF eligible. Hit me up with an offer if you are interested.

Also would move DIRT cheap a couple of old men in Hideki Matsui and Garrett Anderson, or a decent young speed guy in Nyjer Morgan.

Let me know if there's any interest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Stein's updated Trade Block   Big Stein's updated Trade Block Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Stein's updated Trade Block
Page 1 of 1