Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Co-Owner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
headcase524

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2008-01-23

New Co-Owner Empty
PostSubject: New Co-Owner   New Co-Owner Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:36 pm

I would like to announce that I've added a co-owner to my team. Such are the demands of being in 11 fantasy leagues. It's my hope that he will be able to pay more attention to the league than I could have on my own. His name is David Perrry. His aim is lollardfish and his email is lollardfish@gmail.com. Feel free to negotiate trades through David or me from here on out.
Back to top Go down

New Co-Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Co-Owner   New Co-Owner Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:24 pm

Welcome aboard man!
Back to top Go down
jamcam13
Commissioner
jamcam13

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2008-01-09

New Co-Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Co-Owner   New Co-Owner Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:49 am

Welcome! Wait! Where does he live? If it's not in NY, I think we have to create a 5th division for team owners that live in different states. farao
Back to top Go down

New Co-Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Co-Owner   New Co-Owner Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:27 pm

that reminds me.. my girlfriend lives in mexico and im there half the time.. so i think i qualify for this division

o yea.. welcome lollard
Back to top Go down

New Co-Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Co-Owner   New Co-Owner Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:24 pm

Hey everyone. AIM me at Lollardfish or email me at lollardfish@gmail.com.

I'll be quiet for a bit while I sort out how the league works. Then I'll be overly noisy!

Nice to be aboard.
Back to top Go down

New Co-Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Co-Owner   New Co-Owner Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:36 pm

Lollardfish wrote:
Hey everyone. AIM me at Lollardfish or email me at lollardfish@gmail.com.

I'll be quiet for a bit while I sort out how the league works. Then I'll be overly noisy!

Nice to be aboard.

Hey man, since you live in Chicago...if you happen to see a guy who goes by the name "Underdogger" tell him Big Stein wants his $40!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Co-Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Co-Owner   New Co-Owner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Co-Owner
Page 1 of 1