Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hustlers Winter 09 Trading Block

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aaronfoster13

aaronfoster13

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Hustlers Winter 09 Trading Block Empty
PostSubject: Hustlers Winter 09 Trading Block   Hustlers Winter 09 Trading Block Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:46 am

My roster looks pretty solid to this point but looking to add some depth to both MLB and MiLB rosters. Postions that I'm primarly looking for are at catcher and any position in the minor league system.

Willing to add any pick in the upcoming 2009 MiLB Draft draft
1st Round - #8 overall
3rd Round - #48 overall
4th Round - #69 overall (from ImCraigJamesBitch)
4th Round - #73 overall
5th Round - #88 overall

Kenji Johjima - Hit .333 in September after having an underachieving 3rd major league season. CBS sports ranks him the #13 catcher and I have the feeling the Mariners will play him everyday either at catcher or first base with Jeff Clement having off season knee surgery. Plus him making 6.3 million is certain job security.

Kyle Kendrick - Went 11-9 in his first full year for the World Champion Phillies. Consider him a high risk/high reward because anyone making starts for the Phillies will get great run support and be a candidate for 12-plus victories. Willing to get little back for him if your interested.

Ken Griffey - CF/RF eligible. Keith Law of ESPN ranks him the #37 free agent available and him landing somewhere in the AL could be a blessing to fantasy owners. The top two teams interested in Griffey are Tampa and Seattle. While only being a part-timer last year he hit .250 18 homers and 71 Rbi's. Could be a great 4th OF or DH for your team.

Ryan Church - I'm really high on Church and obvious MVP for the Mets in the first half of last season after getting a concussion. If he stays healthy, he will be a top RF in the majors.

Aaron Rowand - Starting CF in San Fransisco. Was a low end player last year after having a great year in Philly the year before. He'll boost your BA numbers and this year will improve with the addition of Edgar Renteria and Pablo Sandoval and possiblility of another slugger like Manny (who knows?). I also think that their pitching aquisions will keep the Giants in more games this year where pitcher will be forced to pitch to Rowand. Lincecum, Cain, Zito and Randy Johnson in the rotation, along with adding Affeldt and Howry and Brian Wilson and Sergio Romo has closer specialties could be what the offense needs.

Jeff Larish - I know you might say who? Larish has been brought back and forth between AAA and the Majors the last two seasons. Ranked the #8 DH by CBS Sports and eligible at 1B, 3B, and has played quite a bit of OF in the past. Has great power and projected to be the 3rd baseman of the future for Detroit by Baseball America. He's 26 years old too, so the next 3 season are his peak years.

Willing to package a deal or two. If you want someone from my starting line up, then i'm probably not interested, or you will not be able to give me anything in return that benefits my team.
Back to top Go down

Hustlers Winter 09 Trading Block
Page 1 of 1