Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Detailed Trading Block

Go down 
AuthorMessage
headcase524

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Detailed Trading Block Empty
PostSubject: Detailed Trading Block   Detailed Trading Block Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:47 am

C - Content with Arencibia so not looking to make a move here

1B - Hosmer is untouchable. Pujols could probably be had for a very strong offer including a replacement hitter and elite SP. Assuming i keep both Hosmer and Pujols I'd consisder moving Singelton instead since he's blocked by those guys. If I do move Singelton I'd need young mlb pitching back.

2B - I'd consider trading Ackley but only in a swap for another young 2B.

SS - I'd consider trading Jeter for prospects now that Segura is in the majors.

3B - Looking for a veteran stop gap but I won't over pay for one.

Of - It's getting crowded so I'd consider trading someone. Domonic Brown is the guy I'd like to shop first.

SP - I don't have a lot of pitching so if I trade any pitchers away I'd need to get pitchers back in the deal. 'd consider trading Halladay for a couple of young pitchers but I'd prefer not to. My preference would be to trade prospects for proven MLB pitchers.

RP - content with my bullpen so not looking to make any moves here

Prospects - willing to talk about dealing anyone for help at the major league level

Bottom line - I'm willing to talk about anyone and I'm primarily looking for young mlb pitching. I'm always open to prospect swaps too.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down

Detailed Trading Block
Page 1 of 1