Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Indiana Elite Trade Block: Spring Version

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bryanmurphy9

bryanmurphy9

Number of posts : 2458
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Indiana Elite Trade Block: Spring Version Empty
PostSubject: Indiana Elite Trade Block: Spring Version   Indiana Elite Trade Block: Spring Version Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 4:06 pm

None of my true stud young players are available so don't come asking for them.. I'm not looking for any stud pieces back, just some good pieces. What I do have available are the following, and what I'd be looking for in return for them.

Jason Giambi, 1B, OAK - While old, he's still a very useful bat that'll give you HR's,RBI, and BB out of the UT spot. For him, I'd be looking for either a younger upside RP or slightly less but comparable younger version of a bench bat. Also wouldn't turn away from Starting Pitching.

Chien-Ming Wang, SP, NYY - He'll be hard to pry away, if his foot is good to go.. which all reports say it will be.. he's a lock for 16-20 wins in that Yankee Rotation. I'd most likely be looking for young pitching + a young hitter for him.

Nick Johnson, 1B, WAS - Reports have him being shopped to Baltimore, Boston, and Oakland. All three he'd have a nice value as a bench bat. He's going to draw a TON of walks if he plays. I'd rather hold onto him and see if he can come back healthy cause right now I'm selling very low. But I'd move him for a good RP or SP depth.

MiLB 2nd Rd. Picks - I have 4 of them, would most likely look to move down in the draft while adding either a low-level prospect with upside or RP with upside.
Back to top Go down

Indiana Elite Trade Block: Spring Version
Page 1 of 1