Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Replacement Owners?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bryanmurphy9

bryanmurphy9

Number of posts : 2458
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Replacement Owners? Empty
PostSubject: Replacement Owners?   Replacement Owners? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:13 am

Do we have anyone lined up to replace the one owner who is not returning, or do we have more than one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replacement Owners?   Replacement Owners? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:45 am

I don't even know who isn't returning at this point. I guess we'll hold an census or something near Christmas time. Right now, everyone seems busy with school (nearing finals), work, or other leagues.

BTW, sorry for the lack of activity here, been real busy this semester with a bunch of stuff.
Back to top Go down
aaronfoster13

aaronfoster13

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Replacement Owners?   Replacement Owners? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:46 am

NO problem man, I know how that is. BTW if any of you students need a paper written or other wise, I'm for higher!!
Back to top Go down
Knuckleball
Commissioner
Knuckleball

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Replacement Owners?   Replacement Owners? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:42 am

Higher???...don't you mean hire

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/higher

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/hire

If any of you accept that offer I would thoroughly check Aaron's work. *laughs*
Back to top Go down
aaronfoster13

aaronfoster13

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Replacement Owners?   Replacement Owners? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:46 am

HA HA!!! Totally wasn't paying attention. By the way I'm a teacher and have a master's degree. Very EDumacated!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replacement Owners?   Replacement Owners? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:30 pm

The King Maker wrote:
I don't even know who isn't returning at this point. I guess we'll hold an census or something near Christmas time. Right now, everyone seems busy with school (nearing finals), work, or other leagues.

BTW, sorry for the lack of activity here, been real busy this semester with a bunch of stuff.

Any update on new owners? I want Matt Capps back on my team already, lol!
Back to top Go down
bryanmurphy9

bryanmurphy9

PostSubject: Re: Replacement Owners?   Replacement Owners? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:16 pm

I have 4 guys that are interested but none of the commishes seem interested in filling those spots ASAP.. not sure why. Football's over, its baseball season.. lets get this ball rolling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replacement Owners?   Replacement Owners? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:36 am

Ok, we got one owner in the fold, I was waiting for him to pick a team. Steve (Thunderball's friend) will be taking over Ray's team (Jim Hendry) leaving us with one open spot.

So, Bryan, who you got? We have one team open now, and its the team that was formerly held by IronMike. I'm interested in one of them.
Back to top Go down
bryanmurphy9

bryanmurphy9

PostSubject: Re: Replacement Owners?   Replacement Owners? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:14 pm

The King Maker wrote:
Ok, we got one owner in the fold, I was waiting for him to pick a team. Steve (Thunderball's friend) will be taking over Ray's team (Jim Hendry) leaving us with one open spot.

So, Bryan, who you got? We have one team open now, and its the team that was formerly held by IronMike. I'm interested in one of them.

I'll forward you the e-mail's the guys sent me that are interested. You can look over the e-mails and contact whichever one you'd like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replacement Owners?   Replacement Owners? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:32 pm

Ok, sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Replacement Owners?   Replacement Owners? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Replacement Owners?
Page 1 of 1