Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

looking for 5th rd milb pick

Go down 
AuthorMessage
huztler

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2008-01-28

looking for 5th rd milb pick Empty
PostSubject: looking for 5th rd milb pick   looking for 5th rd milb pick Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:15 pm

I know they are not worth much and I wont give much but I need to fill my milb roster. One of my garbage players for a pick that might be for a guy that puts you over 20 minors players maybe...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for 5th rd milb pick   looking for 5th rd milb pick Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:21 pm

I'll give you my next pick. Who you giving up? Or do you want to give up future draft picks?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for 5th rd milb pick   looking for 5th rd milb pick Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:02 am

i have the same problem ill be at 19 milb players ....won't give up much though.. probly just Reed Johnson or Joe Inglett.. and Jarrod Washburn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for 5th rd milb pick   looking for 5th rd milb pick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for 5th rd milb pick
Page 1 of 1