Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Commish

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bryanmurphy9

bryanmurphy9

Number of posts : 2458
Registration date : 2008-01-18

New Commish Empty
PostSubject: New Commish   New Commish Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 3:46 pm

Some of you may know but Al (Louisiana Lightning) had some major health issues arise this fall and can no longer devote the time to this league like he did before and will not be returning for the 2016 season. While Al is one of the originals and I hate to see him go, he must do whats in the best interests of his health and I know i speak for everyone in saying we wish him nothing but the best.

That being said, it will leave us with only two commissioners (myself and Stephen from TBC). If anyone is interested in being the 3rd commissioner going forward please let us know your interest below. If we have more than one person interested in this role then it will be a part of the voting process this off-season.

Back to top Go down
thome52

Number of posts : 1037
Registration date : 2014-02-16

New Commish Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Commish   New Commish Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 4:37 pm

Count me as interested.
Back to top Go down

New Commish
Page 1 of 1