Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mark Zagunis - OF - CHC

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
huztler

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Mark Zagunis - OF - CHC Empty
PostSubject: Mark Zagunis - OF - CHC   Mark Zagunis - OF - CHC Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 11:46 am

Back to top Go down
smk1363

smk1363

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Mark Zagunis - OF - CHC   Mark Zagunis - OF - CHC Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 12:04 pm

$2
Back to top Go down
huztler

PostSubject: Re: Mark Zagunis - OF - CHC   Mark Zagunis - OF - CHC Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 12:52 pm

Back to top Go down
smk1363

smk1363

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Mark Zagunis - OF - CHC   Mark Zagunis - OF - CHC Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 2:13 pm

$4
Back to top Go down
bradmast

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Mark Zagunis - OF - CHC   Mark Zagunis - OF - CHC Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 7:55 am

Back to top Go down
bryanmurphy9

bryanmurphy9

Number of posts : 2458
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Mark Zagunis - OF - CHC   Mark Zagunis - OF - CHC Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 10:01 am

Brad's bid is late. Guys please try to pay attention.. It's a 16 hour clock from last bid.
Back to top Go down
huztler

PostSubject: Re: Mark Zagunis - OF - CHC   Mark Zagunis - OF - CHC Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 10:17 am

I don't see why we don't have a 24 hour clock. It would be easier to manage. With time zone differences 16 is not an easy one to figure out.
Back to top Go down
jamcam13
Commissioner
jamcam13

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Mark Zagunis - OF - CHC   Mark Zagunis - OF - CHC Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 1:14 pm

huztler wrote:
I don't see why we don't have a 24 hour clock. It would be easier to manage. With time zone differences 16 is not an easy one to figure out.

This does make sense going forward. I think we instituted a 16 hour clock as a compromise to the 12 hour idea for the original draft. We didn't want a full day to go by without a pick (or 2 days with 1 pick if the clock worked "wrong"), but we were also concerned with the time difference. With these Mi bids, I'm not sure any of that is a concern, so if we have a clock, making it a full day might make sense.

(Though I don't see why it's more difficult to figure out 16 hours if you're in a different time zone. Aren't your settings to your own time zone, so the time of a post is your local time anyway?)
Back to top Go down
bryanmurphy9

bryanmurphy9

Number of posts : 2458
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Mark Zagunis - OF - CHC   Mark Zagunis - OF - CHC Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 7:23 pm

Sean wins for $4
Back to top Go down
huztler

PostSubject: Re: Mark Zagunis - OF - CHC   Mark Zagunis - OF - CHC Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 12:36 pm

jamcam13 wrote:
huztler wrote:

This does make sense going forward. I think we instituted a 16 hour clock as a compromise to the 12 hour idea for the original draft.  We didn't want a full day to go by without a pick (or 2 days with 1 pick if the clock worked "wrong"), but we were also concerned with the time difference.  With these Mi bids, I'm not sure any of that is a concern, so if we have a clock, making it a full day might make sense.  

(Though I don't see why it's more difficult to figure out 16 hours if you're in a different time zone. Aren't your settings to your own time zone, so the time of a post is your local time anyway?)

It does not automatically sense my timezone. Everything I do gets an unexpected timestamp on it. I am sure I could change it... It does make it a bit harder to keep things straight though.
Back to top Go down
jamcam13
Commissioner
jamcam13

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Mark Zagunis - OF - CHC   Mark Zagunis - OF - CHC Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 7:18 am

huztler wrote:
jamcam13 wrote:
huztler wrote:

This does make sense going forward. I think we instituted a 16 hour clock as a compromise to the 12 hour idea for the original draft.  We didn't want a full day to go by without a pick (or 2 days with 1 pick if the clock worked "wrong"), but we were also concerned with the time difference.  With these Mi bids, I'm not sure any of that is a concern, so if we have a clock, making it a full day might make sense.  

It does not automatically sense my timezone. Everything I do gets an unexpected timestamp on it. I am sure I could change it... It does make it a bit harder to keep things straight though.

sorry to clutter this thread - if you go to Profile (top menu below the "Since 2006") and Preferences you can change the time zone of your settings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark Zagunis - OF - CHC   Mark Zagunis - OF - CHC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mark Zagunis - OF - CHC
Page 1 of 1