Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

International Free Agent Signings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smk1363

smk1363

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2008-01-02

International Free Agent Signings Empty
PostSubject: International Free Agent Signings   International Free Agent Signings Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 10:29 am

With the whole Moncada confusion, I'd like to propose that we change signing deadlines from a firm date of 2/15 to simply before the draft begins.

It takes away any future confusion, and allows more flexibility.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Free Agent Signings   International Free Agent Signings Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 10:36 am

I suspect it's too late for such an amendment for 2015. The amendment deadline has passed.
James
Silver
Back to top Go down
smk1363

smk1363

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: International Free Agent Signings   International Free Agent Signings Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 10:39 am

I think it should be revisited.

To me it's just a waste that guys like Olivera and Moncada will sit in free agency not allowed to be owned for an entire year.

Especially a guy who should start in the bigs immediately like Olivera...
Back to top Go down
bryanmurphy9

bryanmurphy9

Number of posts : 2458
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: International Free Agent Signings   International Free Agent Signings Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:41 am

The deadline has passed. Only reason we're voting on Payout Structure is because that is something that HAS to be in place for this season. We can discuss this for next season but it was voted on in 2012 for a hard date of 2/15. If you'd like to take a look at that it's in the archives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Free Agent Signings   International Free Agent Signings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

International Free Agent Signings
Page 1 of 1