Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silver votes and inquires

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Silver votes and inquires Empty
PostSubject: Silver votes and inquires   Silver votes and inquires Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:10 am

Silver votes on 3 listed by Bryan and requests clarification on 4th.

1. League Dues penalty for late payment: yes.
2. Extend MiLB Draft to 6 rounds: yes.
3. Daily Waivers: yes.
4. Bid Cash: Several clarification questions- Can you bid Zero dollars? Ties go to lowest in standings (as of when)? In other words with so little FAAB cash do I have to top the nomination by at least a buck or merely tie it if I'm lower in the standings? Without ties there will be a huge advantage in being the first to nominate a player with a cash bid. Ditto the lack of a zero dollar bid. Does the cash bidding apply to all rounds of claims?

1.) League Dues. Would go into effect in 2015.

- $65 if paid before February 14th, $75 after that date. Will be paid out league prize money.

2.) Extend MiLB Draft to 5 Rounds. Would go into effect in 2015.

- Keep MiLB Rosters at max of 20. MiLB rosters must be locked before draft. If you have 5 open spots then you may make 5 selections. 3 open spots then only 3 selections. Only Rounds 1-3 may be traded.

3.) Daily Waivers

- All Free Agents would go on waivers daily. Would go in effect in 2014

4.) Bid Cash based on order of finish. Would go into effect in 2015.

1st-4th - $15
5th-8th - $18
9th-12th - $21
13th-16th - $25
17th-20th - $30
Back to top Go down
bryanmurphy9

bryanmurphy9

Number of posts : 2458
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Silver votes and inquires   Silver votes and inquires Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:22 am

We wernt voting yet. Just a clarifying that's what everyone wanted to be voted on and I wasn't missing anything before voting was opened. Each amendment will have its on individual post and remain open for 7 days once up tomorrow.

No, you may not bid zero. Bidding structure would remain same. As in how we bid. The change would simply aim to give an advantage to more money to spend or trade for non playoff teams and less money to spend or trade for playoff teams.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silver votes and inquires   Silver votes and inquires Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:15 am

So the $$ is for bidding on Farm System players during the season?
Back to top Go down
bryanmurphy9

bryanmurphy9

PostSubject: Re: Silver votes and inquires   Silver votes and inquires Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 9:34 am

Yes sir
Back to top Go down
huztler

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Silver votes and inquires   Silver votes and inquires Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:17 pm

How about a drop FanTrax vote? CBS please?
Back to top Go down
bryanmurphy9

bryanmurphy9

PostSubject: Re: Silver votes and inquires   Silver votes and inquires Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:28 pm

We've already purchased a lifetime membership at Fantrax. It has it's cons. But is solid overall.
Back to top Go down
jamcam13
Commissioner
jamcam13

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Silver votes and inquires   Silver votes and inquires Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:53 pm

Have to agree that fantrax is rough. CBS much better. But that's pretty much a dead issue at this point. I wonder whomhas investment in fantrax in this league bc there was no other reason for that change.
Back to top Go down
huztler

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Silver votes and inquires   Silver votes and inquires Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:14 pm

bryanmurphy9 wrote:
We've already purchased a lifetime membership at Fantrax. It has it's cons. But is solid overall.

I would even chip in a disproportionate amount of the fee towards a better platform.

I know it is hard, but try to get passed the idea of the lifetime membership. I own a lifetime membership to 24 hours fitness... Haven't used it in a decade. Marriages get annulled every day... It is an option. Maybe a vote next year is all I am proposing.
Back to top Go down
bryanmurphy9

bryanmurphy9

PostSubject: Re: Silver votes and inquires   Silver votes and inquires Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:41 pm

And I have no issue with that. But it needs to be relative criticism and not just "fantrax sucks". It has it's pro' sand con's but so does CBS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver votes and inquires   Silver votes and inquires Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silver votes and inquires
Page 1 of 1