Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final arbiter of whether a player is up on an MLB roster...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Final arbiter of whether a player is up on an MLB roster... Empty
PostSubject: Final arbiter of whether a player is up on an MLB roster...   Final arbiter of whether a player is up on an MLB roster... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:38 pm

or has been sent down or put on DL?
Primarily in-season with our daily moves and a new stat service?
I've sen all kinds of ultimate authorities, like MLB.com's own transaction page. These days there are so many news scoops that jump the gun...
Thanks,
James
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final arbiter of whether a player is up on an MLB roster...   Final arbiter of whether a player is up on an MLB roster... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:50 pm

Actually, with Fantrax now, if an unowned MLB player is called up, they automatically go on the WW first. So fantrax would be the final authority, as once they are on WW, you can put in a claim. Ditto for DL or being sent down as well, if Fantrax qualifies the player to be Milb eligible. Although, if the player is too experienced (over 1000 AB or 400 IP), then they can not be sent down even if they are in the minors in real life.

Btw, did you get my PM?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final arbiter of whether a player is up on an MLB roster...   Final arbiter of whether a player is up on an MLB roster... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:47 am

Thanks for clearing that up. Trying to become familiar with the two different area for League related info. # more questions, please.

Over on CBS we can see past years, the standings and so forth. Will we lose access to that info after we change over?

In 2012 even I've found the standings, but can't find what everyones won-lost record was, say, in Runs head-to-head, or HR. Is that type info somewhere in there?

Oh, in this post PED era of epidemic of injuries, plus the 7 day concussion, is there any chance the max DL will be increased from 3 at one time per team?

James
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final arbiter of whether a player is up on an MLB roster...   Final arbiter of whether a player is up on an MLB roster... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final arbiter of whether a player is up on an MLB roster...
Page 1 of 1