Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MiLB Draft Eligibility

Go down 
+2
smk1363
bryanmurphy9
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bryanmurphy9

bryanmurphy9

Number of posts : 2458
Registration date : 2008-01-18

MiLB Draft Eligibility Empty
PostSubject: MiLB Draft Eligibility   MiLB Draft Eligibility Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:26 am

I propose that we change our current rule for being able to be chosen in the MiLB Draft from being signed on January 1st to being signed by the draft start date, if player is not officially signed by that date then he would not be eligible until the next year. I just find it a little stupid that good prospects like Yoenis Cespedes or Jorge Soler will not be eligible because they weren't signed by January 1st. Also, this is coming from an owner without a 1st Rd. Pick in this year's draft so there's really no way I'd have a shot at Cespedes or Soler. I do think there needs to be some type of cutoff, obviously, but it should be as late as possible to give owners a shot at the best signed talent for 2012.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MiLB Draft Eligibility   MiLB Draft Eligibility Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:30 pm

that would be a good change. As long as the player is signed before Caulk Blockers makes his first pick, then he should be eligible to be drafted. Especially if a guy winds up doing well in the majors this year. seems dumb nobody would be allowed to own him until next season...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MiLB Draft Eligibility   MiLB Draft Eligibility Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:46 pm

Agree.
Back to top Go down
smk1363

smk1363

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: MiLB Draft Eligibility   MiLB Draft Eligibility Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:52 pm

agree with this.
Back to top Go down
ThunderBalls

ThunderBalls

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: MiLB Draft Eligibility   MiLB Draft Eligibility Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:54 pm

sure
Back to top Go down
jamcam13
Commissioner
jamcam13

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: MiLB Draft Eligibility   MiLB Draft Eligibility Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:54 am

This makes sense.

DISCLAIMER: Quite honestly, I didn't know this wasn't already the rule.
Back to top Go down
headcase524

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: MiLB Draft Eligibility   MiLB Draft Eligibility Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:31 pm

i like this
Back to top Go down
huztler

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: MiLB Draft Eligibility   MiLB Draft Eligibility Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:18 am

Sounds good to me. When is our draft?
Back to top Go down
bryanmurphy9

bryanmurphy9

Number of posts : 2458
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: MiLB Draft Eligibility   MiLB Draft Eligibility Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:23 am

huztler wrote:
Sounds good to me. When is our draft?

Draft will start around February 20th
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MiLB Draft Eligibility   MiLB Draft Eligibility Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MiLB Draft Eligibility
Page 1 of 1