Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Compensations for Pick Errors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Compensations for Pick Errors Empty
PostSubject: Compensations for Pick Errors   Compensations for Pick Errors Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:49 pm

While making the threads for the picks of the future, I ran into a few problems with picks being traded.

Indiana Elite traded the 38th pick in this year's draft (LWB's original pick) to Louisiana Lightening (me) and then also LWB. Since LWB had moved other players involved in the deal, nixing it was hard to do, hence me and Indiana Elite reached a compromise. Instead of me getting the LWB's original pick, I will get TBD (Robert McMann) 2nd round pick from 2012, with the condition that if that pick is not in the top 10 of the 2nd round (top 30 overall), Indiana Elite will then also send me his own 2nd rd pick from 2013.

King's Ransom and Indiana Elite made a trade, where Luis (King's Ransom) traded the 8th pick to Indiana Elite. However, he had already traded that pick to Lugnut's team (I believe it was Rotohaulics then) hence they reached a compromise as well. Luis will return Chris Johnson, and the 15th overall pick (mine originally) back to Indiana Elite.

Indiana Elite also traded the 54th overall pick in this year's draft to me. But then, he traded that pick to TBD when the pick wasn't in his possession. However, TBD then traded that exact same pick back to him, hence cancelling out that problem.

However, Indiana Elite then traded that same 54th pick to Serenity (Craig and David). But that was compounded by Serenity trading the 40th overall pick to Indiana Elite, which they had traded away before and was in the possession of HLZ (Nick Pease). Since both sides were in the wrong here, they collectively decided to nix the deal, hence that trade has been vetoed and nixed.

Just an update on the compensations here.

Back to top Go down
aaronfoster13

aaronfoster13

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Compensations for Pick Errors   Compensations for Pick Errors Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:55 pm

I'm seeing a pattern in all these trades......
Back to top Go down
Gonzo
Commissioner
Gonzo

Number of posts : 1374
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Compensations for Pick Errors   Compensations for Pick Errors Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:44 pm

aaronfoster13 wrote:
I'm seeing a pattern in all these trades......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Compensations for Pick Errors   Compensations for Pick Errors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Compensations for Pick Errors
Page 1 of 1