Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Returning Managers

Go down 
+5
ThunderBalls
aaronfoster13
headcase524
bryanmurphy9
smk1363
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Returning Managers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Managers   Returning Managers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:02 am

Just going to make a new thread on this, so this doesn't get lost in here. I'll copy and paste the stuff there, so people know.
Back to top Go down
bryanmurphy9

bryanmurphy9

Number of posts : 2458
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Returning Managers   Returning Managers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:38 pm

So we've heard from everyone but Alex & Bo on here, it'd really surprise me if Bo didn't return, do we have any other way of contacting either of them to see if they are indeed returning or not? Do we have potential replacements lined up for Steve and Jeremy's teams?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Returning Managers   Returning Managers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:45 pm

My friend sounds interested but he was wondering if there would be a draft for the players that are on the teams so you at least to get to pick some players you'd want rather than inherit a team. I think we did that for TBD. Can't remember thou.
Back to top Go down
bryanmurphy9

bryanmurphy9

Number of posts : 2458
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Returning Managers   Returning Managers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:31 am

We've never done that, kind of sucks for guys taking over orphaned teams but we've never had an issue trying to find someone to take over a team. Usually we have a few guys lined up and waiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Returning Managers   Returning Managers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:59 pm

bryanmurphy9 wrote:
So we've heard from everyone but Alex & Bo on here, it'd really surprise me if Bo didn't return, do we have any other way of contacting either of them to see if they are indeed returning or not? Do we have potential replacements lined up for Steve and Jeremy's teams?

Bo and the Cutoffmen will be returning.

Back to top Go down
smk1363

smk1363

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Returning Managers   Returning Managers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:07 pm

So do we have anyone to replace the former owners?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Returning Managers   Returning Managers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:31 pm

If we do have any openings I have a friend who is very interested in joining. Please let me know who to connect him with.
Back to top Go down
Knuckleball
Commissioner
Knuckleball

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Returning Managers   Returning Managers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:26 pm

I think that would be me, I can get him logged into the CBS site.

Just have him email me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Returning Managers   Returning Managers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:37 pm

Knuckleball can you shoot me your email, don't see it on your profile and don't recall your teams name. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Knuckleball
Commissioner
Knuckleball

PostSubject: Re: Returning Managers   Returning Managers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:35 pm

Okay, I will be nice about this...but I know the personal information section is not hard to find on the front page and everyone's information is there. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Returning Managers   Returning Managers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:49 pm

Fellas,

I hate to pull a 180 like this, but unfortunately do to a new career opportunity and some overall fantasy indifference I'm going to have to bail on the league. I'm starting a new job this January which will almost completely limit my daily internet access. Considering what went down last year, I dont want to "lame duck" it and in light of recent events, I dont think I could give my full attention to managing a dynasty league. I was going to think about it, but I figured it would be best to give you guys plenty of time to find a replacement owner.

Thanks everbody and good luck.

-Brian
Back to top Go down
Knuckleball
Commissioner
Knuckleball

PostSubject: Re: Returning Managers   Returning Managers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:12 pm

Is Alex alive, according to the memberlist he has not checked in since this post first went up. Has anyone had any contact with him? I may have another manager available to take his spot if needed.
Back to top Go down
Knuckleball
Commissioner
Knuckleball

PostSubject: Re: Returning Managers   Returning Managers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:38 am

Knuckleball wrote:
Is Alex alive, according to the memberlist he has not checked in since this post first went up. Has anyone had any contact with him? I may have another manager available to take his spot if needed.

Found out from Al/Kevin that Alex is not returning so if anyone can find someone else please provide them my email address and I can get them set up and answer their questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning Managers   Returning Managers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning Managers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2