Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waivers

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ThunderBalls

ThunderBalls

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Waivers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waivers   Waivers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:22 pm

Can you clarify the DL/Injured slot rules?
Back to top Go down
Knuckleball
Commissioner
Knuckleball

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Waivers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waivers   Waivers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:26 pm

45 Players maximum before wavier wire is opened. DL players count against your maximum. No more than 25 major league players. I think that covers the rules from what I understand.
Back to top Go down

Waivers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waivers   Waivers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:34 pm

Looking through the roster grid, I see a couple teams who have to make some changes.

Brady Bunch - Take Olsen off the DL, you're at 26 MLB spots

Caulk Blockers- Rich Hill off the DL, and you're at 23 MiLB

House Stark - Corpas off the DL, You're at 28 MLB AND 21 MiLB

Hustlers - You're at 26 MLB

Indiana Elite - Take Liriano and Matsuzaka off DL, you're at 27 MLB and 21 MiLB

King's Ransom - Take Iwamura, McGowan and Young off DL, You're at 29 MLB

Little White Balls - Take Flores and Uehara off DL, You're at 27 MLB

Louisiana Lightening - Take Nieve off DL, You're at 26 MLB

Rotohaulics - Take Bergeson off DL

Slimz Sleepers- Take Beltran off the DL

Smell the Glove- Take Duchscherer off the DL

Team Budweiser - Take Devine off the DL

Two Buck Chuck - You're at 21 MiLB

The only DL eligible players thus far, are noted as such by CBS = Mat Gamel, Scott Richmond, Jesse Litsch, Jordan Zimmerman, and Edinson Volquez
Back to top Go down

Waivers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waivers   Waivers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:22 pm

I dropped Hariston, switched Gamel and Nieve, so I should be good now. Could everyone please set their rosters so we can start waivers ASAP?
Back to top Go down
Gonzo
Commissioner
Gonzo

Number of posts : 1374
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Waivers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waivers   Waivers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:57 pm

mine is all set i believe
Back to top Go down
ThunderBalls

ThunderBalls

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Waivers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waivers   Waivers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:40 pm

done
Back to top Go down
aaronfoster13

aaronfoster13

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Waivers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waivers   Waivers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:52 pm

Done!
Back to top Go down

Waivers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waivers   Waivers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:55 pm

Sorry, I've been out of town on business. I'll make my drops tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

Waivers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waivers   Waivers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:54 pm

JP, Ken, Steve, Bryan, Jake, and Sean are the teams left with changes at quick glance
Back to top Go down

Waivers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waivers   Waivers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:16 pm

done
Back to top Go down

Waivers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waivers   Waivers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:42 pm

All set for now.
Back to top Go down

Waivers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waivers   Waivers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:02 am

Down to

JP
Ken
Bryan
Back to top Go down

Waivers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waivers   Waivers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:43 pm

Tick. Tock.
Back to top Go down

Waivers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waivers   Waivers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:26 pm

Bryan is in FL til Sunday, he's gonna try to work something out either via iPhone or have a commish help out
Back to top Go down

Waivers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waivers   Waivers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:00 pm

redsoxdude5 wrote:
Looking through the roster grid, I see a couple teams who have to make some changes.

King's Ransom - Take Iwamura, McGowan and Young off DL, You're at 29 MLB

Luis, Miguel Cabrera should no longer be slotted as your 3B since he is not actually eligible for that position.
Back to top Go down

Waivers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waivers   Waivers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:44 am

Fellas we gotta make something happen already. If people have illegal rosters up to this point, then they have to be frozen out of waivers or something. I mean this is a holliday weekend and some of us may not be able to get online with regular frequency to check the status. I don't wanna get stuck with my pants down and an illegal lineup because the pickups went through at 6 PM Sunday frickin night and I'm not jumping online every ten minutes to see whats up!
Back to top Go down

Waivers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waivers   Waivers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:53 am

malta69 wrote:
Fellas we gotta make something happen already. If people have illegal rosters up to this point, then they have to be frozen out of waivers or something. I mean this is a holliday weekend and some of us may not be able to get online with regular frequency to check the status. I don't wanna get stuck with my pants down and an illegal lineup because the pickups went through at 6 PM Sunday frickin night and I'm not jumping online every ten minutes to see whats up!

Agreed. Open the wire already. If a GM has an illegal roster, their match-up would be invalid anyway. And while it's too late to say this now for this season, next season all rosters should be made legal before any MiLB draft.

P.S.
No one wants Brian w/ his pants down!!! No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waivers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waivers   Waivers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waivers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2