Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Playoffs Set

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gonzo
Commissioner
Gonzo

Number of posts : 1374
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Playoffs Set Empty
PostSubject: Playoffs Set   Playoffs Set Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:21 pm

visgc @ gonzo
jamcam @ malta

spundin and craig on byes
Back to top Go down
bryanmurphy9

bryanmurphy9

Number of posts : 2458
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Playoffs Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playoffs Set   Playoffs Set Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:50 pm

I made my best run at it... goodluck to all!

Watch out next year for the Elite Wink
Back to top Go down

Playoffs Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playoffs Set   Playoffs Set Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:06 am

Eh, this year sucked for me. Pretty much everyone backtracked other than Crawford and role players. But I should be able to make a run next year, hoping one of my lower end guys actually work out, and finally get some prospect support.

Good Luck to all in the playoffs.
Back to top Go down

Playoffs Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playoffs Set   Playoffs Set Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:56 am

Just curious, why does Spun get the bye over me? We both ended with the same record, but we didnt play each other. I have a better division record. Could someone tell me what the tiebreaker is in that case? Don't mean to be a pain, I was just curious.
Back to top Go down
ThunderBalls

ThunderBalls

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Playoffs Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playoffs Set   Playoffs Set Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:36 am

Another fun season complete, thanks guys! This years finish - same as last years, bummer ;-).

Ill be back! Good luck guys, I guess I gotta root for OC - show some division love Smile
Back to top Go down
Knuckleball
Commissioner
Knuckleball

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Playoffs Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playoffs Set   Playoffs Set Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:32 pm

Brian, Pat gets the bye week because he is in the National League (West/Central) and you are in the American League (NY/East). So while you might have the same record, he had the best record of his league and you had the 2nd best record of your league.

https://ebhdbaseball.forumotion.com/settings-f5/league-schedule-playoff-format-t244.htm
Back to top Go down

Playoffs Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playoffs Set   Playoffs Set Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:29 pm

had fun this year.. had tough luck losing my 4 best pitchers, but i thought i had an outside shot at the end before Shames brought me back to reality.. good luck to those who made it
Back to top Go down

Playoffs Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playoffs Set   Playoffs Set Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:55 pm

Knuckleball wrote:
Brian, Pat gets the bye week because he is in the National League (West/Central) and you are in the American League (NY/East). So while you might have the same record, he had the best record of his league and you had the 2nd best record of your league.

https://ebhdbaseball.forumotion.com/settings-f5/league-schedule-playoff-format-t244.htm

gotcha thanks man
Back to top Go down

Playoffs Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playoffs Set   Playoffs Set Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:52 am

Cause CBS hates you.
Back to top Go down

Playoffs Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playoffs Set   Playoffs Set Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:07 am

spundin wrote:
Cause CBS hates you.

CBS hates everybody
Back to top Go down

Playoffs Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playoffs Set   Playoffs Set Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:52 pm

spundin wrote:
Cause CBS hates you.

Have you seen my roster lately???

This is Teagarden/DeWitt Take Two!!!
Back to top Go down

Playoffs Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playoffs Set   Playoffs Set Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:42 pm

malta69 wrote:
spundin wrote:
Cause CBS hates you.

Have you seen my roster lately???

This is Teagarden/DeWitt Take Two!!!

Haha except this time you get knocked out next round.
Back to top Go down
Gonzo
Commissioner
Gonzo

Number of posts : 1374
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Playoffs Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playoffs Set   Playoffs Set Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:22 pm

tiebreaker is higher seed if anyone was wondering why i advanced over visgc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Playoffs Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playoffs Set   Playoffs Set Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playoffs Set
Page 1 of 1