Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So antsy for games to begin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ThunderBalls

ThunderBalls

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-12-23

So antsy for games to begin Empty
PostSubject: So antsy for games to begin   So antsy for games to begin Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:43 pm

Thats really it, there is something so great about Spring Training...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So antsy for games to begin   So antsy for games to begin Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:27 pm

The Nova run has me pretty geeked up for the Final Four, but yeah I can't wait for some baseball day games to help pass the time at work! Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So antsy for games to begin   So antsy for games to begin Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:47 pm

Go UNC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jamcam13
Commissioner
jamcam13

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: So antsy for games to begin   So antsy for games to begin Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:24 am

U
Back to top Go down
jamcam13
Commissioner
jamcam13

PostSubject: Re: So antsy for games to begin   So antsy for games to begin Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:24 am

C
Back to top Go down
jamcam13
Commissioner
jamcam13

O
Back to top Go down
jamcam13
Commissioner
jamcam13

N
Back to top Go down
jamcam13
Commissioner
jamcam13

N
Back to top Go down
jamcam13
Commissioner
jamcam13

PostSubject: Re: So antsy for games to begin   So antsy for games to begin Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:25 am

UCONN!
Back to top Go down
jamcam13
Commissioner
jamcam13

PostSubject: Re: So antsy for games to begin   So antsy for games to begin Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:25 am

UCONN!
Back to top Go down
jamcam13
Commissioner
jamcam13

UCONN!
Back to top Go down
smk1363

smk1363

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: So antsy for games to begin   So antsy for games to begin Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:34 am

oh wow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So antsy for games to begin   So antsy for games to begin Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:50 am

haha my cousin is a Nova alumn. He's heading out to the game and actually got a great deal on tix. I think he only paid $200 a seat for both Saturday and the Monday night games (basically $100 a game). I guess no one wants to be whisked away to magical Detroit! Laughing
Back to top Go down
jamcam13
Commissioner
jamcam13

PostSubject: Re: So antsy for games to begin   So antsy for games to begin Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:20 am

malta69 wrote:
haha my cousin is a Nova alumn. He's heading out to the game and actually got a great deal on tix. I think he only paid $200 a seat for both Saturday and the Monday night games (basically $100 a game). I guess no one wants to be whisked away to magical Detroit! Laughing

Either that, or he's actually sitting in Auburn Hills. This is the 1st year they're putting the court in the middle of a stadium (they usually put it to 1 side and not use the upper deck of the opposite side). Sooooo, if he's sitting in the upper deck, he may be so far away that he'll wish he stayed home and watched it on HD (that and the fact that Nova is going to get smashed by UNC - I am a huge Big East fan, but this is the end of the line. UCONN-UNC Monday night). Basketball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So antsy for games to begin   So antsy for games to begin Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:59 am

jamcam13 wrote:
malta69 wrote:

Either that, or he's actually sitting in Auburn Hills. This is the 1st year they're putting the court in the middle of a stadium (they usually put it to 1 side and not use the upper deck of the opposite side). Sooooo, if he's sitting in the upper deck, he may be so far away that he'll wish he stayed home and watched it on HD (that and the fact that Nova is going to get smashed by UNC - I am a huge Big East fan, but this is the end of the line. UCONN-UNC Monday night). Basketball

I wouldn't be so sure of that. Nova's defense has kept them in virtually every game this year but the West Va. massacre, and that was only because they shot like 70%! I think it may shape up to be a very entertaining game with either team having a chance to win it late.
Back to top Go down
jamcam13
Commissioner
jamcam13

PostSubject: Re: So antsy for games to begin   So antsy for games to begin Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:10 am

malta69 wrote:

I wouldn't be so sure of that. Nova's defense has kept them in virtually every game this year but the West Va. massacre, and that was only because they shot like 70%! I think it may shape up to be a very entertaining game with either team having a chance to win it late.

Believe me - I would absolutely love that. I want Nova to win. I was probably overstating it. They'll be in the game. I just think UCONN and UNC are the 2 best teams in the country. Have all season.

But, as they say - Any Given Saturday Night....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So antsy for games to begin   So antsy for games to begin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So antsy for games to begin
Page 1 of 1