Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fantasy Hoops???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Fantasy Hoops??? Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Hoops???   Fantasy Hoops??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:17 pm

Whats up boys? I was just curious if any of you guys were planning on getting a fantasy basketball league together this year or had any openings in any existing leagues?

I was in a small ten team league two years with a few friends and had a great time with it. Just thought I'd ask around and see if it could spark any interest.
Back to top Go down
Gonzo
Commissioner
Gonzo

Number of posts : 1374
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Fantasy Hoops??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Hoops???   Fantasy Hoops??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:35 pm

I joined a dynasty with spundin and some others from RW run by MustacheToes
Back to top Go down

Fantasy Hoops??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Hoops???   Fantasy Hoops??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:46 pm

I already mentioned I was starting a 1st year league earlier.
Back to top Go down

Fantasy Hoops??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Hoops???   Fantasy Hoops??? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:57 pm

I want in.

Hook me up UD!!!
Back to top Go down
aaronfoster13

aaronfoster13

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Fantasy Hoops??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Hoops???   Fantasy Hoops??? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:46 pm

I'm in. details?
Back to top Go down

Fantasy Hoops??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Hoops???   Fantasy Hoops??? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:33 am

The style of scoring will be set up similar to Yahoo's format of a roto style with h2h matchups. The league site we will play on will be Sportsline . The leagues fees will be somewhere around $65-75. Lineups will consist of: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C and 2-3 UTIL Spots based on how many teams join the league. There will be 3 IL spots. I am looking to make it 16+ owners.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fantasy Hoops??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Hoops???   Fantasy Hoops??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Hoops???
Page 1 of 1