Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shakeup Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ThunderBalls

ThunderBalls

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Shakeup Time Empty
PostSubject: Shakeup Time   Shakeup Time Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:23 pm

Hey Guys.

While I don't mind being firmly planted in the middle of the pack, I think this year is likely over already for me - but I wont go down without a fight. To that end, if you think you are a playoff team, I'll have some difference makers available while I try to restock for the future.

No one is untouchable for the right package, but I'll tend to avoid players trending downward (I have enough of those already)

Unlike a few managers who openly welcome the "feeler offer", I have little tolerance or time for BS offers, so at least give it some thought if you are so inclined to ask about Vlad or Utley. I'm on the PC virtually all day so email and IM's will get you farther than blind offers from CBS. I also apologize to any I may have irritated with my...uh... "curt" responses to some offers I deemed ridiculous - a simple No Thank You would likely have been better.

No I wont trade them for your unemployed closers and cripples. No I wont give them up for your over the hill platoon OF's on two bad knees and SP coming off 3 surgeries.

We all know what makes a good deal - something that benefits both teams - and right now, I'm wide open.
Back to top Go down

Shakeup Time
Page 1 of 1