Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did something get reset on CBS?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ThunderBalls

ThunderBalls

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Did something get reset on CBS? Empty
PostSubject: Did something get reset on CBS?   Did something get reset on CBS? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:06 pm

Hey guys,

Can someone please tell me if Im doing something wrong... Last night, I set my roster for today before I went to bed and had my 3 active SP slotted in, but when I just looked today they are ALL benched????

Fuck CBS, I know I set them active last night and now they arent in my lineup??? They reset it to how it was yesterday!!!!

I miss Yahoo - they at least let you double check lineups before games begin to make sure this stuff is avoided. I lose 3 starts due to this.
Back to top Go down
Gonzo
Commissioner
Gonzo

Number of posts : 1374
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Did something get reset on CBS?   Did something get reset on CBS? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:17 pm

Probably forgot to save/submit it would be my guess.
Back to top Go down
ThunderBalls

ThunderBalls

PostSubject: Re: Did something get reset on CBS?   Did something get reset on CBS? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:21 pm

I dont think so. I did my lineup the same time I sent Guzman to the Minors and he is still there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did something get reset on CBS?   Did something get reset on CBS? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 5:25 pm

When I checked last night I don't think you had them in your line-up for today. Not sure what happened but I know it still ad you listed for 4 "Pitching Starts" left counting those guys. Weird.
Back to top Go down
ThunderBalls

ThunderBalls

PostSubject: Re: Did something get reset on CBS?   Did something get reset on CBS? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 5:37 pm

is it too late to go back to yahoo ;-)

we could form a free league and do the scoring there!!! (kidding)

Lets see what CBS BS costs me at the end of the day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did something get reset on CBS?   Did something get reset on CBS? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:14 am

if its honest mistake .. i think the commishes should fix it if they havent already ... im figuring they already did though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did something get reset on CBS?   Did something get reset on CBS? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did something get reset on CBS?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extra Base Hit Dynasty :: Clubhouse Archive-
Jump to: