Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

March Madness!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ThunderBalls

ThunderBalls

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-12-23

March Madness! Empty
PostSubject: March Madness!   March Madness! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 12:29 pm

You guys down for a free bracket? Ill set things up if you are. Gotta say, it would be foolish to bet against my UCLA Bruins BABY! WOW!

(UCLA class of '97 right here)
Back to top Go down
Gonzo
Commissioner
Gonzo

Number of posts : 1374
Registration date : 2007-12-05

March Madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness!   March Madness! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 1:26 pm

sure I will join one on Yahoo if that is what you mean.
Back to top Go down

March Madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness!   March Madness! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 2:03 pm

UCLA got so bailed out Thursday night against the Cards.
Back to top Go down
ThunderBalls

ThunderBalls

March Madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness!   March Madness! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 2:24 pm

I'll concede that last call was questionable, but a good tough team would never have let a 14 pt lead evaporate in less than 10 min... The Cardinal are soft and don't know what it takes to win.
Back to top Go down
ThunderBalls

ThunderBalls

March Madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness!   March Madness! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 2:54 pm

Here is a free bracket link on Yahoo for us.

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/register/joinprivategroup_assign_team?GID=33198&P=ebhd

Lets see who knows anything about NCAA Hoops
Back to top Go down

March Madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness!   March Madness! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 3:17 pm

The refs helped UCLA win the last 2 games.

I roll with Texas.
Back to top Go down

March Madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness!   March Madness! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 3:28 pm

If we get 10 people @ $7 each, we can play for next year's entry.
Back to top Go down
aaronfoster13

aaronfoster13

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2007-12-15

March Madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness!   March Madness! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 3:36 pm

UCLA, can you say. NO WAY!! Bailed out 2 games in a row..
Back to top Go down

March Madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness!   March Madness! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 3:41 pm

all the pac 10 teams are weak.
Back to top Go down

March Madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness!   March Madness! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 6:14 pm

I'll join, although I haven't really followed this season as good as the past years. Usually I know some mid majors that are actually good, but this season all I know is Drake, and they are highly ranked anyway, so they aren't a sleeper.

And UCLA is getting lucky these days, but sometimes its better to be lucky than good.
Back to top Go down

March Madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness!   March Madness! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 6:31 pm

This is the first year I haven't followed basketball that closely. I can't tell you who is in the top 10 if my life depended on it. This should be interesting haha. I can't over analyze my picks now teams I have seen play.
Back to top Go down

March Madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness!   March Madness! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:22 pm

Anyone else going to step up and join? Or are you all to busy filling out your women's final four brackets?
Back to top Go down
jamcam13
Commissioner
jamcam13

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2008-01-09

March Madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness!   March Madness! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:37 pm

spundin wrote:
Anyone else going to step up and join? Or are you all to busy filling out your women's final four brackets?

I'll join, but I have been paying attention, and there's like almost 2 weeks before this thing starts. There's a whole week before they even decide who's in it, who they're playing, etc., etc., etc. so I can even pick who's going to knock UCLA out, etc. and I need to join the pool.

Unless that is, we want to start Big East, ACC and other conference tournament brackets. Then the timeliness of your concern would be slightly more appropriate.

Patience is obviously not the strong suit of this league.
Back to top Go down

March Madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness!   March Madness! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 2:06 am

Haha Don't they announce brackets next Sunday night? I have no clue who's good. I know UNC, UCLA, Tenn & Memphis are the top 4. Outside of that, I have no clue. Patience is not a word we use in this league. haha
Back to top Go down
Gonzo
Commissioner
Gonzo

March Madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness!   March Madness! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 8:07 pm

this jsut for our league or should we let others join it?
Back to top Go down
ThunderBalls

ThunderBalls

March Madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness!   March Madness! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 8:17 pm

Its a free bracket so the more the merrier. Feel free to send the link to whomever.
Back to top Go down

March Madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness!   March Madness! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 9:34 am

We should do our own version of march madness, and hand out points for every time we correctly predict Jamcam bitching about something!
Back to top Go down
Gonzo
Commissioner
Gonzo

March Madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness!   March Madness! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:49 pm

bump
Back to top Go down

March Madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness!   March Madness! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 12:03 am

GO UNC!!!!
Back to top Go down
ThunderBalls

ThunderBalls

March Madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness!   March Madness! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 11:22 am

For some reason the link has stopped working... so in Yahoo:

Group Id is:33198
pass: ebhd
Back to top Go down

March Madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness!   March Madness! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 3:03 pm

Awwwwwwwwwwwww CRAAAAAAAAP!!!!!!!!!! I forgot to set up my bracket.
Back to top Go down
jamcam13
Commissioner
jamcam13

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2008-01-09

March Madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness!   March Madness! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 3:05 pm

The King Maker wrote:
Awwwwwwwwwwwww CRAAAAAAAAP!!!!!!!!!! I forgot to set up my bracket.

That's alright. We all know you had Portland State going all the way.
Back to top Go down

March Madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness!   March Madness! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 3:08 pm

I was actually going to do it last night, damn.

Anyway, I would have UNC, Kansas, Xavier, and Texas in my final 4.
Back to top Go down

March Madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness!   March Madness! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 3:09 pm

Xavier is out next round. Overrated chumps.
Back to top Go down
Gonzo
Commissioner
Gonzo

March Madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness!   March Madness! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 7:21 pm

nice picks Al
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

March Madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness!   March Madness! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

March Madness!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next