Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Topic!!! What do you do and what does it consist of?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
aaronfoster13

aaronfoster13

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2007-12-15

New Topic!!!  What do you do and what does it consist of? Empty
PostSubject: New Topic!!! What do you do and what does it consist of?   New Topic!!!  What do you do and what does it consist of? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 12:09 am

OK, had to ask this question cause some people said their bored at work or suffering severe boredom because of the slow draft. What kind of job do you have (or not have)? And what does it consist of?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Topic!!! What do you do and what does it consist of?   New Topic!!!  What do you do and what does it consist of? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 12:13 am

I'm a dispatcher for a trucking company that runs along the eastern corridor. When I work I control 90 trucks and do the whole dispatch thang....I gotta control the whole, MA, NH, VT, ME, PA, NY, NJ, VA, RI, CT, MD, OH territory. Graveyard shift during the school year which means I'm the only one working from the company those hours (to think they trust a 19 year old with that), during the summer I'll mix in a few 1st and 2nd shifts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Topic!!! What do you do and what does it consist of?   New Topic!!!  What do you do and what does it consist of? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 1:01 am

I used to dispatch trucks in Houston for a foreign kitchenware company. I would tell them to pick up massive containers from the port of Houston and take them to our different warehouses in Sugarland .

I quit to go back to college. I want to get a teaching degree and coach high school football.

I still need money though, so I got a job at Home Depot to give me some extra $$$ while I'm in college.
Back to top Go down
aaronfoster13

aaronfoster13

PostSubject: Re: New Topic!!! What do you do and what does it consist of?   New Topic!!!  What do you do and what does it consist of? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 2:14 am

Very interesting so far. Well I'm an elementary PE teacher and what better than to teach kids how to play games and sports. But trust me, my day is far from a vacation. I take care of other peoples kids!! Thank god I don't have to bring them home with me. I use to coach high school baseball but had to give that up since having our twin girls 2 years ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Topic!!! What do you do and what does it consist of?   New Topic!!!  What do you do and what does it consist of? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:36 am

I work at a financial brokerage as a Sales Assistant for now. Trying to be come a Financial Advisor. Rough time here right now with the fears of recession growing....
Back to top Go down
huztler

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: New Topic!!! What do you do and what does it consist of?   New Topic!!!  What do you do and what does it consist of? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 12:15 pm

I am in college again pursuing my masters in education. Next year I will be a middle or high teacher. I also coach the top club baseball team in the country (some would disagree about that) when Im not busy with school.
Back to top Go down
jamcam13
Commissioner
jamcam13

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: New Topic!!! What do you do and what does it consist of?   New Topic!!!  What do you do and what does it consist of? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 1:14 pm

I am an Actuary who is the CFO of a managed care company. And while I enjoy that very much, my real thrill is from coaching my sons in soccer and (now) basketball.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Topic!!! What do you do and what does it consist of?   New Topic!!!  What do you do and what does it consist of? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 4:03 pm

jamcam13 wrote:
I am an Actuary who is the CFO of a managed care company. And while I enjoy that very much, my real thrill is from coaching my sons in soccer and (now) basketball.

Are you in a corporation?
Back to top Go down
jamcam13
Commissioner
jamcam13

PostSubject: Re: New Topic!!! What do you do and what does it consist of?   New Topic!!!  What do you do and what does it consist of? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 4:07 pm

spundin wrote:
jamcam13 wrote:

Yes, but a small one you've probably never heard of. We take risk from the major health plans and do all the medical management, claims pay't, customer service, etc. on members that select our PCPs. Only thing we don't do is print member cards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Topic!!! What do you do and what does it consist of?   New Topic!!!  What do you do and what does it consist of? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 4:45 pm

jamcam13 wrote:
spundin wrote:
jamcam13 wrote:

Yes, but a small one you've probably never heard of. We take risk from the major health plans and do all the medical management, claims pay't, customer service, etc. on members that select our PCPs. Only thing we don't do is print member cards.

Got an ESOP plan in place? Very Happy That's what we specialize in.
Back to top Go down
jamcam13
Commissioner
jamcam13

PostSubject: Re: New Topic!!! What do you do and what does it consist of?   New Topic!!!  What do you do and what does it consist of? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 4:50 pm

Ha, ha! Very nice. I like that. We are a single owner corporation. I didn't get what your question was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Topic!!! What do you do and what does it consist of?   New Topic!!!  What do you do and what does it consist of? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 4:59 pm

ESOP = Employee Stock Option Plans. I typically have to get these set for companies for now. Know it like the back of my hand practically now.
Back to top Go down
ThunderBalls

ThunderBalls

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: New Topic!!! What do you do and what does it consist of?   New Topic!!!  What do you do and what does it consist of? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 5:16 pm

I am a Game Designer and Producer making leisure activities for the masses Smile.
Back to top Go down
jamcam13
Commissioner
jamcam13

PostSubject: Re: New Topic!!! What do you do and what does it consist of?   New Topic!!!  What do you do and what does it consist of? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 5:33 pm

spundin wrote:
ESOP = Employee Stock Option Plans. I typically have to get these set for companies for now. Know it like the back of my hand practically now.

No. I understood what ESOP meant (thus my response). I didn't get where you were going with the corporation question at 1st. Then you tried to make a sale, and I got it. You'll do well. Must take every opportunity. Never know when a sale is going to be made.
Back to top Go down
bryanmurphy9

bryanmurphy9

Number of posts : 2458
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: New Topic!!! What do you do and what does it consist of?   New Topic!!!  What do you do and what does it consist of? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 5:56 pm

I'm currently going to school for a degree in Computer Information Systems, not sure which direction I'd like to take it though. I also have worked at Menard's (a mid-west home improvement chain and lumber yard for those of you out west) for about a year and a half to make a little extra cash while in school. A little more about me is that I coach a Babe Ruth League baseball team of 13-15 year olds. This will be my 2nd year this spring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Topic!!! What do you do and what does it consist of?   New Topic!!!  What do you do and what does it consist of? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 6:13 pm

jamcam13 wrote:
spundin wrote:

No. I understood what ESOP meant (thus my response). I didn't get where you were going with the corporation question at 1st. Then you tried to make a sale, and I got it. You'll do well. Must take every opportunity. Never know when a sale is going to be made.

Haha gotcha. We actually are starting to prospect for all of Orange County, LA and San Diego. Hopefully it goes as planned.
Back to top Go down
jamcam13
Commissioner
jamcam13

PostSubject: Re: New Topic!!! What do you do and what does it consist of?   New Topic!!!  What do you do and what does it consist of? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 6:16 pm

Good luck. Those things are pretty popular now with companies cutting back on actually giving cash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Topic!!! What do you do and what does it consist of?   New Topic!!!  What do you do and what does it consist of? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 6:27 pm

I'm a state certified incident investigator for a healthcare company. Its actually a very interesting job most of the time, but when we are slow, we are sloooooooooow!

Also since we're getting all personal like here, I'm joining the Sucker Club and getting hitched on April 19th. Sad
I will be in Antegua (sp?) for ten days after that so I may need someone to do me a solid and set my lineup for me one week?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Topic!!! What do you do and what does it consist of?   New Topic!!!  What do you do and what does it consist of? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 6:45 pm

office manager of a design and printing shop
Back to top Go down
aaronfoster13

aaronfoster13

PostSubject: Re: New Topic!!! What do you do and what does it consist of?   New Topic!!!  What do you do and what does it consist of? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 8:18 pm

Hey Huztler,
what team do you coach? I'm in Portland area too? where abouts you getting masters from?
Back to top Go down
huztler

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: New Topic!!! What do you do and what does it consist of?   New Topic!!!  What do you do and what does it consist of? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 8:28 pm

aaronfoster13 wrote:
Hey Huztler,
what team do you coach? I'm in Portland area too? where abouts you getting masters from?

I am down in Eugene right now at the University of Oregon. As you probably know the school is without a varsity program at the moment so they have a pretty amazing club team of which I am the coach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Topic!!! What do you do and what does it consist of?   New Topic!!!  What do you do and what does it consist of? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Topic!!! What do you do and what does it consist of?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extra Base Hit Dynasty :: Clubhouse Archive-
Jump to: