Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Next pick is available

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jamcam13
Commissioner
jamcam13

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Next pick is available Empty
PostSubject: Next pick is available   Next pick is available Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 10:49 am

I am willing to trade down in the 4th round to pick up an extra 5th rounder. Anyone interested?
Back to top Go down
jamcam13
Commissioner
jamcam13

PostSubject: Re: Next pick is available   Next pick is available Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 11:27 am

Not to water this down, but let's just say I'll listen to offers for the next pick. Getting an "extra" ML pick somewhere would be preferred. Obviously, the less I slip in the 4th, the less I need in return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next pick is available   Next pick is available Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 12:26 pm

jamcam13 wrote:
Not to water this down, but let's just say I'll listen to offers for the next pick. Getting an "extra" ML pick somewhere would be preferred. Obviously, the less I slip in the 4th, the less I need in return.

Its tempting, but I couldnt justify giving up a 4th AND a 5th rounder just to move up six lousy spots!
Back to top Go down
smk1363

smk1363

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Next pick is available   Next pick is available Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 12:28 pm

malta69 wrote:
jamcam13 wrote:

Its tempting, but I couldnt justify giving up a 4th AND a 5th rounder just to move up six lousy spots!

agreed.
Back to top Go down
jamcam13
Commissioner
jamcam13

PostSubject: Re: Next pick is available   Next pick is available Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 12:34 pm

malta69 wrote:
jamcam13 wrote:

Ok, so make an offer that you are willing to do for 6 lousy spots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next pick is available   Next pick is available Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next pick is available
Page 1 of 1