Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rule Clarification

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aaronfoster13

aaronfoster13

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Rule Clarification Empty
PostSubject: Rule Clarification   Rule Clarification Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:46 am

I thought this came up last year or the year before:
If a player that was drafted in this years MLB draft is called up to the major leagues is he eligible for pick via waiver wire. Even though he's not eligible to be bid on through the minor league bidding system? I thought this came up before and forgot the ruling.
Back to top Go down

Rule Clarification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification   Rule Clarification Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:26 am

not eligible for adding or bidding til next years draft, so we can't claim or pick them up ... i.e. chris sale
Back to top Go down

Rule Clarification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification   Rule Clarification Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:30 am

ie Leonys Martin this year
Back to top Go down
aaronfoster13

aaronfoster13

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Rule Clarification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification   Rule Clarification Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:00 pm

Thanks, just wanted to double check, + reclarifiy for those who are keeping an eye on picking possible players getting called up in the next 2 months
Back to top Go down
Knuckleball
Commissioner
Knuckleball

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Rule Clarification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification   Rule Clarification Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:44 pm

Were the rules that were drafted up silent on that issue. If that is the case, yes, it would be the Chris Sale rule that is still in place. Anyone that was not eligible for this part years draft is not eligible to be picked up through the FA pool if they make it to the majors this year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rule Clarification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarification   Rule Clarification Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rule Clarification
Page 1 of 1