Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2011 Fantasy Football Keeper League

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bryanmurphy9

bryanmurphy9

Number of posts : 2458
Registration date : 2008-01-18

2011 Fantasy Football Keeper League Empty
PostSubject: 2011 Fantasy Football Keeper League   2011 Fantasy Football Keeper League Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:19 pm

I'm looking to put together a Fantasy Football keeper league that mirrors this league somewhat. Ideally I'd like to do a 14 team league with IDP rosters. There are some awesome owners here & I've decided to start here first in my search for owners & two co-commissioners along with myself. I'm open to suggestions from the co-commissioners about the structure of the league, but also have an idea of what I'd like.

Rosters will look like the following: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, OP, K, P, DT, DE, LB, LB, CB, S, DP, DP

7 Bench & 1 Injured Reserve

I'd like to see between 7-10 kept every year, but I am open to suggestion.

Also had thoughts of 3 Round Futures Draft, where each team would have 3 picks of college players.

With 14 teams, I think an ideal yearly fee of $90 would allow for some nice payouts.

Let me know if you're interested!
Back to top Go down

2011 Fantasy Football Keeper League
Page 1 of 1