Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

List of Message board Teams

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jamcam13
Commissioner
jamcam13

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2008-01-09

List of Message board Teams Empty
PostSubject: List of Message board Teams   List of Message board Teams Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:39 pm

Ok. Now I'm lost and it will be worse when we eliminate the roster pages here. Can someone please create the crosswalk of names here with team names on CBS? I used to reference the roster pages, but once that's gone, I'll have no idea. And with the 56 new owners (I lost count, but that seems to be about right), I no longer remember who is who.

I can't be the only one.
Back to top Go down
Knuckleball
Commissioner
Knuckleball

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2008-12-15

List of Message board Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of Message board Teams   List of Message board Teams Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:08 pm

jamcam13 wrote:
Ok. Now I'm lost and it will be worse when we eliminate the roster pages here. Can someone please create the crosswalk of names here with team names on CBS? I used to reference the roster pages, but once that's gone, I'll have no idea. And with the 56 new owners (I lost count, but that seems to be about right), I no longer remember who is who.

I can't be the only one.

Yes, a page can be created outlining who is who.
Back to top Go down

List of Message board Teams
Page 1 of 1