Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2nd and 3rd rounder

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jamcam13
Commissioner
jamcam13

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2008-01-09

2nd and 3rd rounder Empty
PostSubject: 2nd and 3rd rounder   2nd and 3rd rounder Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:50 am

I will trade my 2nd and 3rd rounders for a 1st rounder next year if anyone is interested.

Also, still have Walker or Valencia available for those looking for a solid (if not spectacular) 2B or 3B option in return for a solid (if not spectacular), but usable (No Bonderman offers, please. I already have Joe Saunders) SP. I also have 2 1st round picks this year that can be involved for the right pitcher (doubt I would give both, but I would never say never).

I will say about the way I value Walker - he is clearly a starting 2B in this league. Near top 10 (so middle third of starters at the position). He's probably just a notch lower (but still a starter in a 20 team league) at 3B. I am more than happy to go into the season with him as my 3B. But, he can definitely improve many of your 2B positions SIGNIFICANTLY immediately and in the future (even moreso). And that is the sort of return I am looking for at the SP. Other pieces can be added to make this make sense for the construct of your team. But, I am not looking at the Joe Saunders of the world. I already have Cory Luebke sitting in my minor leagues that can fill that role.
Back to top Go down
jamcam13
Commissioner
jamcam13

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2008-01-09

2nd and 3rd rounder Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd and 3rd rounder   2nd and 3rd rounder Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:42 am

Also might be interested in moving up in first round. Have 13th and 17th picks. Could package those up to move up in round.

Walker and Valencia (plus picks and other) are still available for a SP.

Will also trade 2nd and 3rd rounders for higher pick in future draft.
Back to top Go down

2nd and 3rd rounder
Page 1 of 1