Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where to send your Money Year #4

Go down 
+3
ThunderBalls
jamcam13
Knuckleball
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Knuckleball
Commissioner
Knuckleball

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Where to send your Money Year #4 Empty
PostSubject: Where to send your Money Year #4   Where to send your Money Year #4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:43 am

King's Ransom (aka Luis)
PayPal E-Mail: luisgp29@sbcglobal.net
- Luis
- Sean
- Craig/David
- Bryan
- Bobby
- Kevin

Knuckleball (aka Stephen)
PayPal E-Mail: sdesterhazy@surewest.net
- Stephen d
- Pat
- Ken
- Steve P
- Jim
- Nick
- Jeff

The King Maker (aka Al)
PayPal E-Mail: yoursuperman12123@yahoo.com
- Al
- Jonathan (owes $35)
- JP
- Jake (owes $50)
- Bo (owes $25)
- Dave
- Aaron

$150 League Fee
$240 Yearly Categorical Awards ($20 x 12 stats)
$400 1st Place - Bryan
$200 2nd Place - Pat
$100 3rd Place - Al
$030 4th Place - Sean
$100 Division Winners ($25 x 4 divisions) (Bryan, Al, Sean, Craig)
$020 Wild Card Winners ($10 x 2 spots) (Dave, Pat)
$050 Best Regular Season Record (Bryan)
$010 Trophy Shipment -I don't think there was a trophy

Bryan - $535
Pat - $270
Al - $125
Sean - $95
Craig - $45
JP - $40
Jonathan - $20
Dave - $10

Last edited by Knuckleball on Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:16 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Knuckleball
Commissioner
Knuckleball

PostSubject: Re: Where to send your Money Year #4   Where to send your Money Year #4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:52 am

Money will be due by February 15th via PayPal. Please be sure to pick up the transaction fee, I have forgotten if there is a way around the fee.

If you have already paid via last year's winnings please post. When you have submitted your payment please post.

Al can confirm and rearrange the list if necessary since I know he may be holding onto some of those prepayments. We have also not hear back from Luis if he is willing to hold the third group's money since Kevin has chosen not to. If Luis declines, those managers may either be incorporated into either mine or Al's lists or we may possibly have another manager hold onto some of the funds.

Thank you for your cooperation and please wait at least a day for Al to confirm so we can avoid possible headaches of rearranging with payments flying in.
Back to top Go down
jamcam13
Commissioner
jamcam13

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Where to send your Money Year #4   Where to send your Money Year #4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:38 am

Can you please put money owed for those of us that left money with you guys? I think I only owe $35, but want to make sure, so I'm not sending money twice.

Also, Al (at least for me) can you let me know if you get charged a fee. I haven't seen one, but, obviously, can't see if you're getting charged.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
ThunderBalls

ThunderBalls

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Where to send your Money Year #4   Where to send your Money Year #4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:06 pm

I'm paid up already
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where to send your Money Year #4   Where to send your Money Year #4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:45 pm

Paying now....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where to send your Money Year #4   Where to send your Money Year #4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:47 pm

jamcam13 wrote:
Can you please put money owed for those of us that left money with you guys? I think I only owe $35, but want to make sure, so I'm not sending money twice.

yea, good idea... i think i owe $50 .. and other managers, check this thread https://ebhdbaseball.forumotion.com/t1407-league-payouts
Back to top Go down
Knuckleball
Commissioner
Knuckleball

PostSubject: Re: Where to send your Money Year #4   Where to send your Money Year #4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:48 pm

I think I updated everything properly, Al needs to confirm he has the proper amounts from the people in his list since he was the one holding over money from last year.
Back to top Go down
bryanmurphy9

bryanmurphy9

Number of posts : 2458
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Where to send your Money Year #4   Where to send your Money Year #4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:22 pm

Why does the list I'm on not have an email or name to send the money too?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where to send your Money Year #4   Where to send your Money Year #4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:39 pm

Just sent my payment to sdesterhazy@surewest.net. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Knuckleball
Commissioner
Knuckleball

PostSubject: Re: Where to send your Money Year #4   Where to send your Money Year #4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:57 pm

bryanmurphy9 wrote:
Why does the list I'm on not have an email or name to send the money too?

Because Kevin did not want to collect money and we are still waiting to see if Luis wants to collect the money. I mentioned this in my follow up post to the list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where to send your Money Year #4   Where to send your Money Year #4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:00 pm

Oh I didn't see this. Yeah, this is right, except Luis is holding Craig and David's money. So should switch one of his people with Craig and David, and we should be good. All the others, yes, I'm the one holding money over from them. And Jam, I don't know yet since I haven't gotten a payment from anyone here, but if you send it as a personal (with Other checked), it usually doesn't charge you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where to send your Money Year #4   Where to send your Money Year #4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:00 pm

I'll get my money sent this weekend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where to send your Money Year #4   Where to send your Money Year #4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:43 am

Sorry I just saw this I thought it was going out via email. How much is it that I owe is it $60.00? I will send the money when I findout how much it is.
Back to top Go down
bryanmurphy9

bryanmurphy9

PostSubject: Re: Where to send your Money Year #4   Where to send your Money Year #4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:12 pm

It's $65.00 unless you have some winnings leftover from last year.
Back to top Go down
bryanmurphy9

bryanmurphy9

PostSubject: Re: Where to send your Money Year #4   Where to send your Money Year #4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:29 pm

Payment just sent to Luis, mark my name off!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where to send your Money Year #4   Where to send your Money Year #4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:46 pm

Bo's check cleared today on Paypal, so I crossed him off for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where to send your Money Year #4   Where to send your Money Year #4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:19 am

I will send the money this weekend
Back to top Go down
jamcam13
Commissioner
jamcam13

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Where to send your Money Year #4   Where to send your Money Year #4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:17 am

Hey, Al - can you let me know if you got mine. I sent it a while ago. It might come through with my wife's name.

Last edited by jamcam13 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where to send your Money Year #4   Where to send your Money Year #4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:06 am

Sent Luis money via PayPal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where to send your Money Year #4   Where to send your Money Year #4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:11 am

Oh, I see it now Jam. For some reason I didn't get an email about it. Allright, I'll crossed you off as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where to send your Money Year #4   Where to send your Money Year #4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:19 pm

Sending tonight - totally forgot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where to send your Money Year #4   Where to send your Money Year #4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:27 pm

Sent now, I believe.
Back to top Go down
Gonzo
Commissioner
Gonzo

Number of posts : 1374
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Where to send your Money Year #4   Where to send your Money Year #4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:47 pm

has anyone paid me?
Back to top Go down
bryanmurphy9

bryanmurphy9

PostSubject: Re: Where to send your Money Year #4   Where to send your Money Year #4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:59 pm

I have
Back to top Go down
Gonzo
Commissioner
Gonzo

Number of posts : 1374
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Where to send your Money Year #4   Where to send your Money Year #4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:09 pm

got kevin and bryan's money; also got robert mcmann's money (assuming this is bobby?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to send your Money Year #4   Where to send your Money Year #4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where to send your Money Year #4
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next