Extra Base Hit Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Base Hit Dynasty

Since 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1st round pick

Go down 
AuthorMessage

1st round pick Empty
PostSubject: 1st round pick   1st round pick Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:10 am

#11 overall available .. shoot some offers

Smell the Glove
Back to top Go down

1st round pick Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st round pick   1st round pick Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:02 pm

less TALK, more offers!!!! if i don't like your offer, i'll try to counter, you can counter that, so on, so on.... TALK IS CHEAP!!! (i'm talking to you Bryan "Time Waster Bullshit Artist" Murphy)

players available:

Heath Bell
Gordon Beckham
Marlon Byrd
Mitch Moreland
Ryan Raburn
Josh Thole

looking for an SP
Back to top Go down
bryanmurphy9

bryanmurphy9

Number of posts : 2458
Registration date : 2008-01-18

1st round pick Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st round pick   1st round pick Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:37 pm

jake wrote:
less TALK, more offers!!!! if i don't like your offer, i'll try to counter, you can counter that, so on, so on.... TALK IS CHEAP!!! (i'm talking to you Bryan "Time Waster Bullshit Artist" Murphy)

You're just pissed because I wouldn't give you Josh Johnson for Gordon Beckham & (2) 1st Rd. Picks! I should have laughed in your face from the get-go! Guess you'd rather me do that then talk trade and baseball in general? Oh and let's not forget about your adolescent razzing of "Put your money where your mouth is, or shut the fuck up" when it came to me stating that while Beckham still has a world of potential, his stock has dropped and won't bring you in a trade what he could have this time last year. Then I went on to compare him to Matt Wieters and his production not meeting the hype as well. Then you go on to tell me, "Then shut the fuck up and deal me Matt Wieters for a low value player!". Are you on drugs?! Next time when you txt me saying "I'll give my right arm for Josh Johnson" and I reply "Ha, it'd take the left one too", don't get so pissed when you don't hear "You got a deal!!!", cause it's not happening.

Good luck getting a top 10 pitcher for Beckham though! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

1st round pick Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st round pick   1st round pick Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:38 am

bryanmurphy9 wrote:
jake wrote:

You're just pissed because I wouldn't give you Josh Johnson for Gordon Beckham & (2) 1st Rd. Picks! I should have laughed in your face from the get-go! Guess you'd rather me do that then talk trade and baseball in general? Oh and let's not forget about your adolescent razzing of "Put your money where your mouth is, or shut the fuck up" when it came to me stating that while Beckham still has a world of potential, his stock has dropped and won't bring you in a trade what he could have this time last year. Then I went on to compare him to Matt Wieters and his production not meeting the hype as well. Then you go on to tell me, "Then shut the fuck up and deal me Matt Wieters for a low value player!". Are you on drugs?! Next time when you txt me saying "I'll give my right arm for Josh Johnson" and I reply "Ha, it'd take the left one too", don't get so pissed when you don't hear "You got a deal!!!", cause it's not happening.

Good luck getting a top 10 pitcher for Beckham though! Rolling Eyes

NO TALKING!!!!!!

SEND ME A COUNTER OFFER OR SAY NO THANKS - what is so hard?
Back to top Go down

1st round pick Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st round pick   1st round pick Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:15 am

you got butt-hurt on an offer that was meant to be an ice-breaker.. instead of counter-ing, you just want to argue all day about it.. it was a FANTASY trade offer, i wasn't trying to steal your first born

i was hoping for a counter, but instead i get gobs of texts full of nonsense & bs.. i dont want to talk about it anymore .. send me offers or be quiet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1st round pick Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st round pick   1st round pick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st round pick
Page 1 of 1